arrrgh im so happy

littlepip

Reaction score
i cant stop crying!!!! Im 12 weeks todayand i said to my mum can you try and listen for the hear beat? and she said she didnt really want to as i was only just 12 weeks and may not be able to hear it and i would worry but i brought her round and after about 5 minutes of searching (the little monkey!) i heard the heart beat!!! i juts bawled my eyes out! i was so worried something had gone wrong like when i had a miscarriage 4 months ago it stopped growng i just thought it would happen this time to!! i just want to listen to it all the time!!!!!! argh im sooo happy!! and ive got my scan on monday YAY! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Aww, bless you. I'm so glad you were able to find the heartbeat. I've not heard our baby's yet, although we have seen Flump 4 times on scans.

Best of luck for your scan on Monday! I bet you cannot wait! :hug:

YAH THTS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stories like this give me hope and make me think things really do work out :)

xxx

aww thats great news hun
how eary can you hear a heartbeat from as in my last pregnancy my midwife tried to hear it at 8 weeks
manda xx

manda224 said:
aww thats great news hun
how eary can you hear a heartbeat from as in my last pregnancy my midwife tried to hear it at 8 weeks
manda xx

Wow that's early! Did she actually hear it? I have bought a doppler and it said that the heartbeat can be heard from 11-12 weeks with it?

Congrats littlepip try not to worry now, great you've heard heartbeat its so reassuringand at this stage you're nearly over the risky period of pregnancy. I lost my first aswell and even though I hav a little boy now. I was still worried on ths pregnancy. I'm almost 12 weeks now aswell & so far so good. Try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy now. I wish you lots of luck & a happy & health pregnancy.
Lorrie :dance:

YAY!!! I bet you're just about floating!!

Good luck in the second tri, I reckon you can breathe easy now!! :dance:

poppy160 said:
manda224 said:
aww thats great news hun
manda xx

Wow that's early! Did she actually hear it? I have bought a doppler and it said that the heartbeat can be heard from 11-12 weeks with it?

na she couldnt hear it as there wasnt any baby there :(
long story just an empty sac
manda xx

manda224 said:
poppy160 said:
manda224 said:
aww thats great news hun
manda xx

na she couldnt hear it as there wasnt any baby there :(
long story just an empty sac
manda xx

Aww I'm sorry, I know what thats like :(

yer its bad but we all have new babys to look forward to now!!!!
im defo going to get a heartbeat thingy once im far enough gone they sound like so much fun :D
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back