40 weeks still here

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Rachael, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Rachael

Rachael Well-Known Member

Hiya Kayl

Gosh, thought you'd have had baby by now! - Looks like it's between you and Steph now! - Unless Steph has already had her little boy....Don't think I've seen a post from Steph in a few days?????

I know you really wanted an August baby, but look on the bright side, September babies are supposed to do a lot better at school that August babies! :wink:

Hope your labour starts naturally really soon! - I'm guessing the 6th for you (Only because it's my Moms birthday :lol: )

Gosh, you must be soooo excited to be this close to meeting your baby! :p

2. littlebump

littlebump Well-Known Member

Hi Kayl

We were convinced you were having your baby! Ah well - fingers crossed it won't be long for you now.

Lots of luck!

LBxx

3. rachie34

rachie34 Member

Hiya Kayl,
    My fingers are crossed for you going into labour naturally. On one of my daughters i was booked in to be induced but on the morning it was supposed to happen she came by herself with a fantastic 6 hour labour!!!
    Keep going honey, Baby will be here sooner than you can say abc.
    Love Rach x

4. AmberNicole

AmberNicole Well-Known Member

I had a baby that didn't want to come out until 2 weeks past due but I bet yours won't be that stubborn! Good luck and hang in there! :)

5. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Have my fingers crossed for you that baby decides to make an entrance sooner rather than later. Hope all goes well and I can't wait to hear our good news. Lots of love hon xxxx

6. Guest

Awww hope it all happens soon sweetie! You're so close now though! Just think - in two weeks time you'll be a proud mummy :D

7. MummySian

MummySian Well-Known Member

Awwww Kayl I hope it all happens soon for you

xx