• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

40+5 im a pregnant lady...get this baby out of me!!

1stbump

Reaction score
oh please baby!

Baby went from being 3/5ths engaged to 4/5ths engaged yesterday. Had a sweep but midwifey couldn't do it as cervix not favourable...next appt on monday.

Seriously tho.... i seem to be going backwards...why doesn't baby want to get out??!!!!!!

Must be comfy hun :hug: Hope things start moving for you soon. Xxx

Ill have to make it uncomfortable!!!

I was doing all the "tips" religiously too... walking, curries etc etc and it went backwards. Sigh!!

I guess when its ready....!!!

Awww you must just be giving your little one a really great home. I hope they turn up for you super soon though!

Me tooo! Next sweep in for Monday morning and i have a feeling nothing going to happen before then.. ill be 41+1 (sigh) by then...surely something will happen then.

Ive had nothing up till now, no tightenings, show, cramps, clear out...nothing!!!!!!

Hi, 1stbump, I know exactly how you feel.... trust me you're not alone...I'm 40+6 and still waiting! Today i thought my waters had broke ( had a small gush, but nothing after that)...called hospital, went in. They've checked me but midwife couldn't say if that was my waters or not. So need to watch myself and keep an eye on maternity pad!!! well at least i know my baby is absolutely fine (they monitored me for about 30min)....and now I just need to wait and see. I guess we made our babies too comfy in there and they're happy to stay in as long as they can:)))))))

Good luck to you!!!

aw baby is just too comfy in you hun, uv made it too nice a home :)
FX something happens very very soon for you

Thanks ladies!

Oh Graci9..its just so frustrating isn't it? every little sign u look for... most of my cramps just turn out to be wind!!!

Let's hope we both have something happens very very sooooonnnnnn!

Does anyone know if you have to be induced if you can still have a waterbirth? I dont think they let you as they have to measure the bubbas hear beat? This is the main reason im not keen on going as far to be induced. :(

Ohhh, I really hope you get the birth you want!!!!stay positive and try to relax as I heard stressing yourself won't do any good!!!

Exactly and the one thing i am sure of is that nothing will go at all like any of us imagine or hope to happen!

well, actually you never know....it can hit you unexpectedly...

Sorry to hear 1stbump and graci9 u r being made to wait so much by your babies. Your babies must be very comfortable. Have u tried not eating for a bit, sorry if that sounds bad/dangerous but a lady I know who had 5 children said if she stopped eating for a bit baby decided better out than in! Don't think it was many missed meals, just a low calorie day. Oh eat when labour does start to give u strength for labour. Good luck xx

Sorry to hear that, hope your comfy baby comes soon for you. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back