4 months one....crash and burn

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Its four months to day since i lost my little one (well 4 months tomorrow till i got it confirmed but i lost the day before) and im in a mess.
One comment from my OH has sent me into floods of tears and i doubt he will even realise that he has done it cos its that small. We weret alking about how much time we see each other (ust weekends now by the looks of things) and he was saying he said' i only see MY baby for about an hour a day cos of working' which is true. The thing that realy upset me was the MY baby. I could have shouted at least you get to see your baby for some time everyday...when the f**k will i ever see mine?!
Iv been in floods of tears since the call this morning...and to top it all off i got a BFN this morning so it looks like im waiting a very long time before we carry on trying :(....just cant get much better than this. Oh wait..i have a UTI, start of a cold and the memory of the m/c playing in my head constantly...im just gonna go to bed and stay there today...stuff work!
:cry: sorry for the rant

Oh Sarah there is not much I can say other than be kind to yourself - curl up in bed if that will make you feel better x x x x x x x x :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Big hugs to you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how you are feeling hun, today at 11am, i should have been going for a scan so hasnt been that great a day either

We will get our babies eventually in the mean time we just have to go through the motions dont we!

:hug: :hug:

thanks ROM ans NW1 for your hugs and replies.
Im feeling a little better now. Not sure what is gonna happen in the future but i know its gonna be with Lee so just gotta focus on the now i think insted of planning too much.
Hope you both are ok. Has your day been ok nw1?

I was a little tearful this morning at work and felt better as the day wore on, my friend at work who has the same due date as me had her scan this afternoon so i was excited for her and couldnt wait to see her scan pics, it did pull on the heart strings a little seeing them but im ok now thanks

I think i will probably be the same with the other important dates as i pass them but i am hoping that i get pregnant again soon and then that will give me something else to focus on

thanks for asking

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Things will always be a bit tender when it touches upon that subject hon, be good to yourself and take it easy. might be an idea when you feel alot better to mention it to him that you were upset by his comment then he will know
xxx

thanks sharne i think i will. hes really on edge at the moment too...i think hes gonna have a break down if he carries on like this. I think he kinda realises because he started talking about it again last night and i kinda dropped it in saying cant believe its 4 months now since the m/c....he was sorry he forgot about the date and hoped i was ok.
reassured me that he does care!!!

Glad things are easing a little for you. Feel free to rant whenever you want. That's what we're here for. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back