• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Great bumps Claire and Julie 8)

35 week bump i swear he's dropped even more since last week
he bloody hurts enough for it bouncing on my cervixs ouch!!!!!!
DSC03799.jpg

DSC03801.jpg

I think your bump has dropped a bit Geordie lass. Looking lovey as always. :D

This is mine ...33 weeks.

33wk.jpg

33wks.jpg

definately getting bigger cos I'm growing out of my size 10 maternity clothes!!! :( And belly button is nearly flat! :shock:

At least my Lo is growing!!! :cheer:

:wink: read my thoughts Mid!

That looks like a biff bump Sarah! You don't look like you've put weight on anywhere else mind you! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

inforabumpyride said:

That looks like a biff bump Sarah! You don't look like you've put weight on anywhere else mind you! :lol:

funnily enough he's no longer biff i havnt got round to posting my 34/35 week midwife appoinment

at 32 weeks he was 34cm but at 34+5 weeks he was 35cm so he's back to being bang on his dates.
i agree though i look HOOOOOOOOOOGE :D :lol:
LOVE da bump though :hug: Collier's being so kind to me no stretch marks at all :dance: you right i've not put on weight any where else :dance:

INCLUDING MY BOOBS
:shakehead: :shakehead: :twisted: :twisted: :x :roll: :roll:
:roll:
AH WELL :roll: :rotfl:
i wont boobies :cry:

What's your prediction for me Mid :wink:

My camera has no batteries at the mo so can't take a pic today but if you go back a few pages I've got some pics on here :lol:

If you say 10lb to me, I'll come to IOW and deck you! :rotfl:

These are my 30 weeks nakee pics, i coulda killed dave for getting my skrawny legs in too, especially as i told him not too!!!
Photo-0038.jpg

Photo-0035.jpg

And the wierdest thing ever, where does she go when i lie down?????
Photo-0033.jpg

midna said:
geordie lass said:
inforabumpyride said:

funnily enough he's no longer biff i havnt got round to posting my 34/35 week midwife appoinment

at 32 weeks he was 34cm but at 34+5 weeks he was 35cm so he's back to being bang on his dates.
i agree though i look HOOOOOOOOOOGE :D :lol:
LOVE da bump though :hug: Collier's being so kind to me no stretch marks at all :dance: you right i've not put on weight any where else :dance:

INCLUDING MY BOOBS
:shakehead: :shakehead: :twisted: :twisted: :x :roll: :roll:
:roll:
AH WELL :roll: :rotfl:
i wont boobies :cry:

Fundal heights means nothing lol ...damm fossilized technique why they bother with it I dunno ...so I stick with my 10lb estimate :wink:

10lb :shock: my god NO!!! i hope not ouch!!!!! :talkhand:
:lol:

CLAIRE you look smashing in your photos :D and i wish i had your slim legs there not scrawny at all hun.
lovely bumpage too 8)

abcd1234 said:
These are my 30 weeks nakee pics, i coulda killed dave for getting my skrawny legs in too, especially as i told him not too!!!
Photo-0038.jpg

Photo-0035.jpg

And the wierdest thing ever, where does she go when i lie down?????
Photo-0033.jpg

You have a really neat bump Clare :D

You have lovely legs Clare - dont knock em hun! when they look like my dented chicken drumsticks THEN you can complain :lol:

Gorgeous bumps too girls...Geordie Lass OMG hun you are masoooooove! Gorgoues bump though, no stretchers!! :cheer: :cheer:

I spose I should post one later, its not as pretty as it once was! xx

Fab bumps girls!

I didn't actually get one of my bump :( But my mum got a sneaky one when we went out for dinner a few weeks ago. Apparently she was taking a pic of my nephew and it got in the way :lol:

All your bumps are amazing, I think I will try and put a pic on this week at some point!! Feeling brave enough now!

Ok girls, here is a picture of my bump, its a few weeks old now. I hate this picture and you will have to excuse my hair, its wet not greasy. OH thinks its artistic!!!

04042008005.jpg
:x :oops:

sorry its so big!

:rotfl: :rotfl: Brilliant picture Lulu, reminds me of Violet Beauregarde from Willy Wonka/Charlie & the Chocolate Factory

It just looks like your whole body is round with your head stuck on the top :rotfl: :rotfl: Brilliant I love it (runs off to get camera to try out on self)

Lovely bumps ladies. Geordielass yours is gorgeous!

Ok here is my 38+2 one - hopefully my last...

pregweek382.jpg

Oh my goodness Lulu :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: that pic is brilliant!

Nice bump Jools, its kept nice and neat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back