3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

I asked my 11 yr old how to get the pic on the pc lol how embarrassing, then my OH to host the pic on his website and fingers crossed (has taken several attempts)

OK here goes....

02small.jpg

29+1

Neat bump Charlotte - why have you waited this long??!!!
And go jools - defo should get a prize of sexy mummy for your entries! (didn't know strechmarks were itchy...)
Soontobemrs - bump coming on nicely - remember yours from end of 1st tri.
Kayzee great bump! I always look vacant in piccies - that's why I cut my head off!!!

jools221181 said:
Here is mine at 35 weeks 5 days. Stretchmarks are getting bigger and bigger now and soooo itchy!!!
3255045083_0f984f5995.jpg

Please excuse underwear :oops:

Sexy Mamma

:oops: :oops: Thanks but the last thing I feel right now is sexy :rotfl: :rotfl:

Timtam I don't think it's the actual stretchmarks that are itchy but just my bump in general where it's all stretchy and sore!

Charlotte what a great bump and I love your jumper! SoontobeMrs I missed your bump on the last page - sooooo cute!! :cheer:

Thanks Timtam, have been told by someone else my bump is quite neat, not sure how tbh, I am pretty over weight and was huge with my first 2!

Thanks Jools, got the jumper just before xmas 2007 and never wore it because I thought it made me look pregnant! So i may as well wear it now :D

Gorgeous bumps ladies and Jools I LOVE your undies!! Where they from?

Here is me at 34 weeks...if I get any bigger I think my tummy is gonna burst!

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

Bloomin stretchers getting bigger by the day too. :evil:

Jen & Her Men said:

And WHERE?might they be? :evil: :evil: lol :hug:

im just jealous all your bumps are gorgeous i feel like a right old heffer next to you lot :(

kayzee said:
Jen & Her Men said:

And WHERE?might they be? :evil: :evil: lol :hug:

im just jealous all your bumps are gorgeous i feel like a right old heffer next to you lot :(

Oh trust me I have huge ones all over my belly and creeping up above my belly button now. :wall: When Im preggers they are very pale, its only when my stomach starts to shrink that they begin to show up more - joy of joys!! Maybe theres an argument in there somewhere for me to eat loads of choccy so my tummy stays big and then the stretchers wont show as much??! :doh: :lol:

theres some fab bumps there girls.... I have complete bump envy...

jen coultn help chuckling at james in the background - he's got that what can I do when mummy's not looking thing going on :lol:

28weeks
bump150109sideon.jpg

30 weeks
30weeks.jpg

I'm bored tonight so took another piccie.

31+4

31.jpg

Don't think there is a dramatic change...

Thought it was about time I did an up-to-date bump pic!

32 weeks exactly (excuse the minging mirror!)
003-2.jpg

004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back