3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

My bump isn't that big either!! I think your bump is a lovely size lulu ! And bump size has no indication on baby size either. Lovely bumps all of you :) x

27+1

Oh god, the bottom right looks painful haha. Baby is in a horrible position, ouch. I've just got a fat arse and nothing else really xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 62
Lulu there's nothing marble like about that beauty!! Yeah the bottom one looks a bit painful! Is it still wiggling around loads and changing position? Mine is. When I wake up I have a big lump on the right which I can only assume is its bum or head, then it moves again through the day and can't feel how it's laid.

Exactly the same as me hun. It doesn't stop wiggling. I'm so unsure what that is on my right haha but it hurts and I'm getting constantly beaten in the ribs. Feels like it's going to rip out. So strange as you can't feel a thing on the left xx

Lulu- your bump is amazing can pretty much tell babys position just from looking!

Aw thank you Tasha. It's really hurting me lol but as long as he/she is comfy I won't complain xx

Yea doesn't look the most comfortable hopefully baby will get into a better position for you.

Woohoo...30 weeks seems like another milestone x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 25
Thanks Sugar10, although I really don't feel it now!..feel like a hippo!...especially trying to roll or bend over! Need to get my little one to help me with my socks and shoes lol x

Lovely bumps ladies ,

Lulu, yours is amazing! No bump envy necessary for you!

Here is mine 33+1

Last edited:
Thanks Lulu :) gorg bump rachyroo, looks pretty high, is it? Do you know what you are having? X

Claireandbump I do, its a boy! And definitely higher than it was, but he is transverse still - its all very concentrated in one place! I wish he would spread out a bit more!

And thanks lulu x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back