Attachments

• 8.8.14.jpg
    8.8.14.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 61
ubytybet.jpg

34weeks x

Amazing looking bumps ladies!

I'm 38 weeks today! And it's also my 24th birthday woohoo :lol:

Got my Mum to snap a quick photo of bump this afternoon at the beach. My section is booked for next friday so I just have ten days to go. I have a picture at the same beach of me 10 days before Caleb was born so I wanted to recreate it and compare bump sizes, luckily I'm down here staying with my Mum!

I don't have a double bump by the way, the wind was billowing up my dress!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-12 at 21.48.01.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-08-12 at 21.48.01.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 72
the closest primark to me is 2 hours away so dont go very often but when i do i spend quite a bit! (in primark talk thats £30 lol!) its bump friendly though and can just throw it out when i shrink back (hopefully ;) )

Here's my first ever bumpy pic ... I've been avoiding the camera like the plague but caught out loads at a wedding on the weekend so I've decided to stop being a wimp as I've absolutely loved looking at all your gorgeous bumps! This was me yesterday at 33 weeks xx

P.s. Please excuse the fact that I'm clearly in the office loo! My friend who lives 4 hours away from me was absolutely nagging for a photo and I had nowhere else to take it!

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Feel massive and stretch marks galore :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 73
36 week bump xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408143235581.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408143235581.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 40
excuse my nightware but finding it hard to fit into anthing now :) how big can we get by the time little man is fully cooked!

Attachments

• bump 33+4 weeks.jpg
    bump 33+4 weeks.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 60
Here's my first ever bumpy pic ... I've been avoiding the camera like the plague but caught out loads at a wedding on the weekend so I've decided to stop being a wimp as I've absolutely loved looking at all your gorgeous bumps! This was me yesterday at 33 weeks xx!

Supersopie, you have beautiful and very neat bump... something to be proud of and not to wimp about ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back