i remember when we were like 6 and 7 weeks! yikes

only 10 weeks to go for you!

you can see your bump nicely now :)

wow 30 weeks?!

i remember when we were like 6 and 7 weeks! yikes

only 10 weeks to go for you!

you can see your bump nicely now :)

It's flying by now. 8 weeks and 6 days till c-section :-/

oh wow yeah youre not going to 40 weeks... yikes! so close for you!

i have consultant appointment tomorrow and mw thinks they may discuss induction as my baby seems to be measuring 4 weeks big - i have a growth scan so we can see if it is actually big or not.

i actually feel like this may be a feburary baby, not a march baby for some reason

I'm supposed to be having a growth scan too as I'm too small, although have a history of big babies. No ones rung me yet though. Midwife tomorrow, so hopefully she's got some info for me.

ive got my scans at 28 (although im having it at 29 lol) 32 and 36

im dying to know if i AM big... ofc i think id rather have a big chubby baby than a little 4lb 8oz baby like i was.
reallye xcited for scan tomorrow for somereason.

I'm with you there Jojo. I wouldn't know what to do with a little one.

These babies are deceiving though. I was measuring 5cm too small and still had a 9lb3 baby.

immagine if you hadnt measured small? lol

my friend is a week ahead of me and having a big baby... shes already been hospitalised twice with suspected early labour though so im hoping it hangs in there a little longer before coming out.

i was 40wks when i came out but i hadnt grown since 36weeks so thats why i was so small.

all the boys in the family have been big babies and all the girlsd have been small... freaky lol

Saw midwife today, she said I'm measuring ok this time. Had a feel and said I've got a very firm abdomen and very little fat which is probably why my bump looks so small. First time I've ever been told that!haha. I normally have issues keeping weight off, and always had a bit of fat on my tummy.

30 weeks bump and 31 weeks bump front and side :)

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 41
  • 31weeks.jpg
    31weeks.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 31 weeks side.jpg
    31 weeks side.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
8 weeks
349e343c3a2e4b354d7e6c8d6301c6e6_zpsbe4ed013.jpg

38 weeks
629bc2eec7a319dff78bd7b0b9b7c3ea_zps1bf06625.jpg

Tetra, that's one tiny little bump. Makes me feel a bit bout my little bump. Didn't get a bump till 25 weeks, and with everyone telling me how small I am I've been quite worried.

I know! I'm carrying so low and so far back. I was getting a bit worried about it but seem to be measuring pretty normal so far and lots of wriggling going on in there, so I'm just making the most before I explode haha! Don't worry yourself about it, everyone carries differently, so long as you and mw are happy it's all good :) xx

I'm carrying quite low also. I'm still waiting to explode too. Haha. Not sure it's going to happen though. This is my third baby and my last two were 9lb3 and my daughter was delivered 10 days early at 8lb4 as they were worried she would get to 10lb. So they are sending me for growth scan next week. Sure all ok in there, but will be glad for a bit of reassurance.

30+4 bump, only 66 days until my due date!

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon