3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Vickimo, we look a similar size, I am starting to feel BIG now, and bumping into things!

Lol, it does take a bit of getting used to. I'm finding bending over difficult and my new trick is trying to lasoo my pants on to my ankle in the morning :) x

Vickimo, we look a similar size, I am starting to feel BIG now, and bumping into things!

Lol, it does take a bit of getting used to. I'm finding bending over difficult and my new trick is trying to lasoo my pants on to my ankle in the morning :) x

Ah yes, putting legs into things is getting tricky! :lol:

imagepng

baby bump[1].jpg

OMG I look huuuuge !! Don't think bump has dropped at all though :-( C'mon on baby, I don't think there is anymore space in there for you lol xx

Claireabelle, I've got that dress you are wearing at 39 weeks.....good to know it should still fit! :lol:

It's quite stretchy material so should do. It's been a godsend to be honest in this weather cos it's so comfy. Gonna pack it to wear when I come home from hospital too, providing the seams haven't burst by then :) xx

I keep forgetting to take bump photos. First pregnancy I did them every week without fail. Hope I don't regret not doing them this time :-(

Anyway, here's my first tri 3 contribution at 36+2

uploadfromtaptalk1373995106927.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1373995129557.jpg

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Giz your bump is a lovely shape! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

37 weeks today.
Sure sticks out a bit lol uploadfromtaptalk1374161914684.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300

You definitely look fully cooked Kelly!

Umbongo....where is your picture?! I am back to stalking you on bump photo threads :) x

wow kelly! lovely bump

took this last week when sunbathing - makes me giggle!

and this is today :) dont really see much change myself, was big early on but everyone keeps saying Im bigger!

sorry for enormous photos i cba resizing ha

Last edited:
Your little feet look cute ruth behind thay belly hehe!

You so look ready to have him now :)

Sent from my GT-I9300

32 + 1. My belly has come out in loads of veins!!??

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374258198266.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374258198266.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 60
Ruth, I LOVE THAT TOOTIE PICCIE!! I know why it makes you laff!!!

My bump buddy has got a serious bump going on there now. I guess we really are gonna be having a bubs soon!

I just love looking at the everyones shapes on here - we have all worked SO HARD to get this far! CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!! :lol::lol:

Ps. Umbongo, I agree with Gemsy - where are you?!?!? :)

You definitely look fully cooked Kelly!

Umbongo....where is your picture?! I am back to stalking you on bump photo threads :) x

Haha sorry.. can't do them from my phone for some reason and always forget from my laptop, will try and do one soon!! ;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back