3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

DW, defo on a home stretch here!
32 weeks today and feeling a bit fed up alreadyuploadfromtaptalk1361037000593.jpguploadfromtaptalk1361037041597.jpg

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

knopk!! less of the stretch lol xx im definitely expanding each wk now how long before skin breaks lol xx

looking good too hun :) xx

sent from my snazzy new Galaxy S3 xxx

DW, thanks hun. Unfortunately judging from my experience, there is still some stretching to come. Moisturise like there is no tomorrow so your skin doesnt itch at least
Redbear, have you had a pic recently? Need to go and look properly, love the bumps! Isnt it amazing how we grow a whole human being?

Found it, impressive bump! Love how Alice is at the front lol. Do you think she understands there is a baby in.there?

Looking good ladies

I'll try and remember to do a new one tomorrow

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Well she keeps pulling up my top and then smacking the belly, twice she has lifted it up laid her head on it and said 'awww' and kissed it (i got a photo :D) but i think its just because i keep saying aww baby to my belly at her and she knows her dolly is called baby who she kisses.

I cant get over how lovely and round your bump is! x

Cesca does that with my bump on a daily basis :) It's really adorable, but annoying when you're in public ha ha. How old's your LO?xx

Mummy to Francesca. Born 10/08/2011. Expecting my baby boy, Benjamin. Due 07/03/2013.
Induction booked for 25/02/2013, then 28/02/2013 if it fails.
Hospital bag ready!
On TapaTalk! Excuse any typos :)

Some lovely bumps going on here ladies :)

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

She has just gone one :) so i dont know if she realises whats happening really xx

My son does the patting, kissing and lifts my tops up but i am not sure he understands although he knows what babies are and is very interested in looking.
He is 17 months but i dont know how much he can grasp. Probably will be a big shock anyway

Cesca's 18 months, will be nice seeing how she reacts when baby isn't in mummys' tummy anymore!! Ha ha xx

Mummy to Francesca. Born 10/08/2011. Expecting my baby boy, Benjamin. Due 07/03/2013.
Hospital bag ready!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361176709.721740.jpg

28 weeks!!!

GTT this morning and already bored!!! Only just started my two hour wait eek!!!

Xxx

Aww cute bump jolly.

Here's my 32+4

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361205989214.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361205989214.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 34
Gorgeous bumps :D
Grace is 14 months and when I ask her where her sister/Astor is, she pulls my top up!

I'm 31 weeks today!

Attachments

• 31weeks.jpg
    31weeks.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 52
Lovely bump Tiff :)

37 + 5 bump... Definitely nice and low now!! Lol

amuheje6.jpg

Hospital bag ready!

Wow really low heppi Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Pudds, doesnt look.like the bump got much bigger, do you feel bigger?
Tiff, looks like you had a growth spurt hun!
Heppi, defo very low now

No not really hun, no growth spurt this week although she does feel heavier. I have been having tons of pains today. I seem bigger in person, all my friends say im much bigger this time around. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back