• 20121217_180915-1.jpg
    20121217_180915-1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 40
33 weeks and 3 ays xx

Attachments

• 20121222_164356-1.jpg
    20121222_164356-1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 31
My hubby took some beautiful keep sake bump pictures for me today, they came out soooo good, its amazing what you can do with a white screen, good camera and a little imagination .... I am so happy with them :dance:

30 + 4 weeks

v2qwcz.jpg
2zqh845.jpg
256wgpj.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my word they are really beautiful hun! Got a pang of jealousy when I saw them :) my bump has stretch marks now! Grrr! Wonder if OH could edit them out haha xxx

My 38 week bump first pic and second one is 37 weeks. Any difference yet? lol xxx

Attachments

• 38 weeks for PF.jpg
    38 weeks for PF.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 37
  • 37 weeks for pf.jpg
    37 weeks for pf.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 36
Photo shop is a great thing hun ... I had a few *ahem* blemishes rubbed out myself lol

Your bump is amazing ... are you having a boy by any chance as your all front and that's also how I am carrying ??

Thank you sweets! :) Yes having a boy...i think there is a lot of truth in how u carry bump as to what bubs is going to be!

You are definately all bump out front so will be interesting to see what bubs is! :) Will probably prove us wrong now...lol!! What did you use for white screen? xxx

Ohhhh now I am even more convinced my little monkey is a boy lol

My hubby bought a white screen online cost something like £25 so not mega expensive, and now we know that we can do the pics ourselves we are going to do some newborn pics when bubs arrives saves us a fortune on hiring a professional x

That is such a great idea hun. Will definately save u a fortune! :) We have plain walls so might give it a go in next few days! Just to see if I can get a couple of good ones! Have been thinking about it for months but couldnt afford to get any pics done...thank u for the inspiration! :) xxx

Have a look online for bump pictures you like, that's what I done so I knew which positions I liked best xx

Lovely bump Vicky!

I'm all front & having a girl! I think everyone carries different, I was convinced I was having a boy until 20 week scan.

Loving the pictures too, might invest in a white screen as I have a decent camera & lense & wud love some decent pictures.

Xx

Lovely bump Vicky!

I'm all front & having a girl! I think everyone carries different, I was convinced I was having a boy until 20 week scan.

Loving the pictures too, might invest in a white screen as I have a decent camera & lense & wud love some decent pictures.

Xx

Hmmm that is interesting to know .... I guess I dont have to much longer to wait to find out lol

I would highly recommend having a go at taking your own pics, you can take as many as you like, in whatever position you like and with a bit of tweeking on the computer you can get some amazing shots xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back