3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Lovely bump hun...dont you worry about size, especially if your midwife measured you so close. :) xxx

Took a picture at 37+2 yesterday...

76238_4419516199770_312230695_n.jpg

I don't think I even look that big! I'd post one of just bump but I have angry horrible stretch marks :(

33+5. excuse the horrible pj's and the oversized kickers hanging out of them! I am so past caring now, lol. I feel so tight like I am going to pop, and found my first bump stretch mark today, booooooo!!! xx

Attachments

• 33+5.jpg
    33+5.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 61
Lots of lovely bumps ladies! I keep forgetting to take bump pics this time round and def won't be doing a naked one now due to my horrid stretch marks :-(

Lovely bumpy Sophs...I have two stretch marks forming on bump....arghhhhhh!!! xxx

Great bump sophs85, that's a pretty big bump. I haven't got any on my bump yet, just on my boobs. Really hoping I don't get any on my tummy.

Xx

Me at 40+1 hope she hurrys up as ive just started to get faint stretch marks on my hips dont want them to get any bigger lol

Attachments

• IMAG2278.jpg
    IMAG2278.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 39
Gorgeous bump you are so lucky to not have stretch marks, hope she hurries up for you xx

I've got them on the inside of my legs and in the last 2 weeks just started to get faint ones on my hips so i didnt completey avoid them but at least they are more hidden there than on my tummy which I'm greatful for x

Lovely bumps ladies! stretch marks are a pain, but I like to think I've earn't my stripes!

I'm getting them on the inside of my legs as well :/ but the ones on my stomach are awful, I literally don't have an inch of skin where I don't have them. They've started going round to my back now too :( xx

There really annoying. Hopefully they will fade quickly. I picked up some recovery oil from the pound shop which us the same as bio oil so fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back