3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Y do people think its ok to constantly tell you you're huge or ask if ur sure it's just one in there! Is it just me who gets bored of it?

Nope your not alone!! What also gets me is that one person says that then the next says 'your not very big are you?!' just shows ppl don't know what they are talking about.

Nope your not alone!! What also gets me is that one person says that then the next says 'your not very big are you?!' just shows ppl don't know what they are talking about.

I don't get lata of the 2, I am showing rather large lol. (piks a few
Posts above)

Your bump looks perfectly sized to me!

This was my bump at around 28 weeks.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340051673.928527.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340051673.928527.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 29
I know sorry, I did send you a birthday thread post but I think it got moved from the first page really quickly. Hope you had an amazing day. Nursery is looking lovely too :) xx

I know sorry, I did send you a birthday thread post but I think it got moved from the first page really quickly. Hope you had an amazing day. Nursery is looking lovely too :) xx

aww bless ya, thanks! yeah had a wonderful day, my hubby suprised me with a meal with friends, with balloons, confetti, banners and cake bless him. :) All i need now is baby in the nursery lol! how you doing?

Awwww sweet!!! Your bubba is going to love that nursery, so colourful. I told my OH about your nursery and was trying to inspire him....he now wants to paint a desert!!! What?! I want colourful animals not beige animals next to beige sand!!!

I'm ok hon, thanks. Has a little scare last night but going to docs tomorrow to get it checked. Don't want to put a downer in this section but posted a thread...sure everythings fine.

xx

Awwww sweet!!! Your bubba is going to love that nursery, so colourful. I told my OH about your nursery and was trying to inspire him....he now wants to paint a desert!!! What?! I want colourful animals not beige animals next to beige sand!!!

I'm ok hon, thanks. Has a little scare last night but going to docs tomorrow to get it checked. Don't want to put a downer in this section but posted a thread...sure everythings fine.

xx

Tell ur other 1/2 its all about jungles (or under the sea) ;) i'll look for your thread now, hope your ok...

Stunning bumps ladies!! Sproglett you're not massive at all, its a lovely shaped bump, I'll upload a pic of mine soon then you'll feel really small in comparison ha ha! x

Spammy I have to say that is an incredibly neat bump you have there, I have a dose of bump envy :)

xxxxxx

My 1st bump pic of tri 3 at 28weeks :) xx

Attachments

• IMAG0175.jpg
    IMAG0175.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0176.jpg
    IMAG0176.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG0177.jpg
    IMAG0177.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0178.jpg
    IMAG0178.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 24

xx

Tell ur other 1/2 its all about jungles (or under the sea) ;) i'll look for your thread now, hope your ok...

Oooooo I like the under the sea idea!!! Thanks hon, I know what I will be looking at during my lunch hour :) xx

My 1st bump pic of tri 3 at 28weeks :) xx

Gorgeous bump!

Oooooo I like the under the sea idea!!! Thanks hon, I know what I will be looking at during my lunch hour :) xx

lol, our original plan was under the sea, but i changed my mind. :)

Stunning bumps ladies!! Sproglett you're not massive at all, its a lovely shaped bump, I'll upload a pic of mine soon then you'll feel really small in comparison ha ha! x

xxxxxx

lol, thanks

Well this is the first bump pic I've posted - but I think I'm looking fairly small (bump wise lol, not the rest of me!) :lol:

I'm 31+6 today.

Attachments

• mybump31+6.jpg
    mybump31+6.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 20
Well this is the first bump pic I've posted - but I think I'm looking fairly small (bump wise lol, not the rest of me!) :lol:

I'm 31+6 today.

You're bump is beautiful hun, believe me i feel the total opposite.... i feel huge lol (and my bump measured big yday lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back