3D pics :D *some not that clear but hope u can tell*

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Here is baby Tristan there is more on the dvd we got given he opened his eyes yawned move about it more although he likes being lazy and resting on mummys inside wall which is kinda nice to know :D he only started being more lively the other day maybe he isnt used to my belly being trawled on lol.
here goes :) xx

Attachments

• 3D.JPG
    3D.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 3D1.JPG
    3D1.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 3D4.JPG
    3D4.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 3D 2.JPG
    3D 2.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 28
Ahh there so clever, amazing to see them before ready like that X
Really love you name too Tristan.

Last edited:
Aw he looks all snug and cosy! Fab pics, i like the name Tristan too!

Aw thank goodness he moved a little bit for you! x he looks so comfy, got a feeling he's not going to want to come out! x x

They're lovely pics! Thanks for showing us them :)

I'm definately getting a 3D scan when/if we have another x

Thanks girlies :D
He was that comftable with the postion he was in at 20 weeks let alone 25 weeks haha.
The pics there were hard to get a hard shot of him because he kept on moving his legs and hands up into his pretty face.
On the dvd given to use he smiled yawned and looked like he was playing with us one minute we got a shot of him the next we couldnt lol.
Hes got his daddys mouth and nose i could just make out bless him.
Hes deffo a boy because she caught his legs open ( he was more bothered bout his arms being on his hand an needing to be there then having his legs crossed haha.
I would deffo say have a 3D/4D scan if ur lil uns are less active an the hands over the face from 20 weeks you'll struggle getting decent pictures lol.
Although hes been kicking me more now so the scans seem to do some good lol.
I think he will be a mummys boy :p lol xx

Bless, baby looks all comfy and snuggled in there! :) x

Aww cute pics! Where did u get them done? x

ahhh hun thats so amazing, those 4d scan pics are amazing! congratulations!

Aww cute pics! Where did u get them done? x

hey hun i got these done in leicester but if you want to find your local area type in 3d/4d in your area in google see if that comes up with anything. xx
Thanks girlies thought id share :D x

fab pics cant wait to go for my scan how many week do you need to be to get this?xx

23weeks up to 33 weeks where im from dont go ant later as baby dont get muh room apperntly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back