37+2 boobs/cramps/movement normal??

tarapage88

Reaction score
Im now 37 + 2 pregnant with my 1st baby and have a few things I just would like to ask if they are normal.

1) My boobs are leaking already, I have to wear breast pads......

2) Im getting bad cramps (like period) quite alot it even keeps me awake

3) I was told my baby is deeply engaged by my midwife. I often feel really weird movements like right down there, it makes me jump, its quite painful and I get pains down my thighs when it happens. Is this just that my baby is so low that when she moves I can feel it right down there??

Has anyone got or had any of these things? I hope its a sign she wont be long.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I started leaking over a month ago so i think thats all normal. The fact that babe is low and you are having painfulish braxton hicks suggests thing won't be too much longer. With my first i only had braxton hicks (which it sounds like you are having) a week before the birth. At least you know babes engaged and right way up and you are classed as full term at 37 weeks so it could be anytime xx Keep us updated xx

:wave: Hiya :)

1) Totally normal

2) Normal again, its because bubs is engaged and low hun

3) Very normal again, its weird isn't it? :eh:

hope it isn't too long for you xxx

Thanks Ladies Im glad its all normal..... I hope its not long now...... Im getting a bit fed up, I just want to be a Mum!!!!!!!!

Perhaps I will go for a long walk today on the beach that might get things going xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back