feel like im not gonna be waiting much longer....

My1stBaby

Reaction score
the pains im getting keep getting worse and worse..... im in agony coz baby keeps pushing his head down so hard. ive got stingy pains really low as well as high, getting cramps, feel like im coming on my period!! my boobs are leaking loads and they've had a growth spurt, dc is so watery and theres so much of it....

i just dont think ive got much longer til hes here!
xxxxx

Awww so exciting hun!! Ive had like quite bad bh over past week or so. Keep us updated xxx

will def keep everyone updated, i may be completely wrong- its that 'coming on my period' feeling that i cant seem to shake off i wonder if anyone else felt that before labour

i dont know if ive had bh or any contractions, my pains dont seem to be 'tightenings' just more crampy achy and stingy ....? my bump has dropped alot too

xxxx

Yeh ive felt like my period is about to start, it was quite like that last time when i had my lo. When u get a pain does its feel like u need a wee? THen goes? xx

yeah like a random 'ohh im gonna wee' then passes, really quick feeling though..? i just put that down to him pushing on my bladder. im not feeling well either though getting the sniffles and a sore throat... god could anything else be wrong ha!!

xxx

Yup I got period pains just before, and dc increased for about 7 days prior. It went a bit like someone had sneezed (sorry tmi)
Fx and good luck x

Yeh exactly the same as what ive had. Im at mw on tue, im going to ask her about them. Think u need some rest, before labour starts haha xx

my dc isnt stringy or gooey its kinda like slippery and watery lol nice.

ohh blimey well the pains have been getting worse over the last few days, so tomoro im planning on making sure everything is ready to go and once thats done just gona rest until he comes!

i duno if i want this to be the start of things or not ahh xxx

I've been like this for a week now! My discharge has increased and I have been in so much pain, all symptoms you have said. Ended up in hospital on sat night coz I literally was so tired coz the pains were waking me up at night and I couldn't sleep, so they checked me out and sent me home with sleeping tablets - still no sign of LO for me :-( its so disheartening!! Xx

oh really!! well my family keep saying its not normal to hurt that bad phone the hospital and get checked out but they'll prob just say its normal and make me feel stupid so im kinda just carrying on and suffering. it feels like babys head is too big to fit in my pelvis thats why it hurts so bad- like grinding bone pain its awful!

xxxx

Yeah I get that feeling hun! It's so frustrating coz I think it's all going to start and nothing happens!! Was so sure on sat that it was all kicking off I was in so much pain!! Annoying!! You could go into hospital they might bring your section forward?? They said to me that they could induce me if I wanted but because I am only 37 weeks it might not work and I'd more than likely end up having a section an I totally chickened out - took the sleeping tablets and came home! Lol xxx

This is prob what your up and down emotions have been about - hormones kicking in and getting you ready.... lets hope your lil one is on their way!!! xxxx

well i went and saw a midwife today.. and she actually laughed at my pain! she was like ohhh sorry i shouldnt laugh at your pain should i..... ermmm how inappropriate is that!! she felt babys head and said she can hardly feel any of his head anymore hes so far in my pelvis so thats why im in so much pain. feel like im actually on my period today just feel that sore crampyness so the pains aren't easing !! still not getting anything regular though its more constant pains then stop and starting.

xxx

sounds like it wont be long then fingers crossed baby will be here this week for you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back