• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36 week midwife = good news :)

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi ladies well had my appoint ment with doc and he is certain he is head down! Woohoo and she also put in my notes 3 - 4/5s engaged ( at 34 weeks I wasn't engaged at all) so looks like he is slowly starting to sort himself out! Yipee! What a relief!!

yay its lovely to be told they are going in the right direction isnt it.

congrats hun. bounce on a ball if you have one to get him down further. xxx

Il have to get a ball I don't have one!! Would u recommend it!? When she wentto feel my belly se was like 'ooo what an active baby' hehe!!

Oo lucky u, I'm bouncing away with no luck he still head up, can u feel bubs being head down??

To be honest I haven't noticed a difference in movement or anything but do get a very heavy feeling now and again so maybe that's a sign!! I honestly thought he was still head up!

Aww that's great news!! Good to know he's heading in the right direction eh :)

My little man has moved the opposite way :( looks like he's a little monkey and he's not even here yet haha xxx

Last edited:
Nice to know that all the pain n pressure is things moving in right direction

Yippee x x x

I was shocked when I seen notes after 37 weeks as baby just been fixed at brim which I'm told is 4/5th n I was Gavin some pain but at 37w she's 2/5th n when I think about it pains av eased a lot n so has heart burn x

good news about being engaged already!! my lazy monkey isn't near engaged yet but is in the right position - AND i have been bouncing loads!!
think i'm going to be well overdue!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back