3 years no period then WHAM!!!!!

mandygale

Reaction score
I am 44 and have had no periods for 3 years. Then suddenly on tues it came. It is just as i remember :( painful and quite heavy. Nothing has changed. no weight loss, change of diet, or taking any thing to help conception. Doctors said tests showed peri menopausal, hot flushes and bad temper and depression all pointed towards this was the end :( . Anyway just waiting for period to end so we can have loads of sex and also see if any more periods happen or was this just a one off

i have one daughter and a new husband so we we hoping for just one baby but had accepted the fact this was not going to be!!!.

Any would love to hear if anyone has experienced anything similar or can comment on what they think has happened here.

Mandy

Wow how wonderful for you. I wish you all the luck in the world. :hug:

Sending you loads of baby dust............

awww wow hun you must be thrilled - going through the pains and aches of AF must make you feel great at the moment - sending you lots of hugs and lots and lots of sticky baby dust

good luck :D :hug:

Just wanted to say I wish you loads of luck, its obviously not the end for you yet!

:hug:

unfortunately I can't comment on whats happened but like the others just wanted to say good luck with ttc :hug:

I just wanted to wish you lots of baby dust. Please keep us posted!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back