Reversals / Ovulation without Period / Underactive Thyroid

Sophie Johnson

Reaction score
Hello Ladies! :)

Looking over the posts you seem to be a wealth of knowledge and would love to tap into that if you dont mind!

So... my OH is booked for his reversal. (poor him!) Its been a few years since he had it done but the surgeon has said he has 'good nads' so the chances are good.

However, I have only had one period since Xmas. Last two periods have been 23rd Dec and 23rd March. I have been for hospital scans and they have ruled out PCOS. Although I have tested positive for an under active Thyroid. As they are on the same dates ish does that give any indication to a cycle or just coincidence?

Hoping to start Baby Dancing in September. I am already taking Pre Conception vitamins ( i know i am early but i want everything to go as well as can be) Typically as soon as made decision to have a baby - periods refuse!

Anyone got any advice on how to make sure I can feed / prep the OH for reversal? If thyroids can slow periods? It will be my first so this is a all new.

Thanks so much in advance
Soph xx:wave:

Thanks you for that. A good read.

Yes, I have told him. The Tyhroid was found after initially going to to him to tell him I was thinking about TTC but periods have stopped and hoping to get help with the £ side of reversals. The OH has another child so its its big bucks for us! Especially if IVF route has to be considered.

He hasnt mentioned the potential complications in the detail as mentioned. He has just said 'it could cause fertility issues'

I would hate to put any pregnancy at risk. We have a few weeks until Reversal so hopefully that will give us a head start in finding out now rather than later.

Thanks so much for that link and all the best for this month! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back