late period

LinsG

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I normally have very regular periods. My last one in December was on time but only lasted for half a day. This months period is now 4 days late, i did a test a couple of days ago and i'm not pregnant. Has anyone else missed a period (or had one that lasted for such a small time). I'm starting to worry that my periods are going bonkers, just when i'm trying to concieve!!! :wall:

Ta x

I have gone 10 days overdue and still had af. Are you charting?

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. No, I'm not charting, I'm new to the ttc lark. Sounds like it works though, i'll have to give it a go. Can't start until period starts!! Good to hear that periods sometimes just come late, mine are predictable to the hour almost!

i was always 28 day cycles then last month had a 40 day cycle

they can be sooooooo random :wall:

I was as regular as clockwork, every 28 days until I had my 3rd child and then my periods went haywire. Lately I have been having periods every 2 weeks, then every 4. It's been a nightmare. If I am not pg this time around, I will be able to chart properly and will use the ovulation strips to try and pinpoint what's going on.

have you recently come off any birth control?

sam27 said:
have you recently come off any birth control?

No, not used anything since haveing my daughter. Breastfed her for 12 months so that kind of acted like a contraception.

hi, my cycles were regular as clockwork until two years ago when we started ttc! Now they vary between 24 days and anovulatory ( no ov) to the last one which really got me going at 43 days!! we have now been referred so will see what happens after that,my gp wants me on clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back