3 faint positives safe to say im pregnant?

mandii

Reaction score
Hey girls, i took a test yesterday and got BFN took 3 today and got 3 faint positives safe to say im pregnant? xxx

Post us some pics so we can have a look aswell! I'm a good line spotter :D

But from what you say it sounds good to me! Congrats!

dont have any pics the line was to faint for the camera :( xx

Congrats hun!

Maybe do a digi in a few days - seeing those words is the best!

xxxxxxxx

When was your period due? I took a boots pregnancy test a day before my period was due and the result was quite faint, I then took another 5 days later and the result was alot darker, maybe you could wait a few days and test again, I know it's hard to wait though!
All the best for your bfp!!
X

phoned my doc for advice and they booked me in with a midwife xx

A cautious congrats hun, but it sounds good to me :yay:

Last edited:
my period is due next wednesday, but from being pregnant before and knowing what happens when AF is due i decided to take an extra sensitive test and all 3 showed faint positives xxx

Wow - what test did you use that gave you a postive a week early???

xxxxxx

took a superdrugs own yesterday got nothing, took three today got a faint positive, i have just taken a first response early response and also got faint positive xxx

I got my BFP on CD12, so perfect possible that they are real, and yes you are pregnant :)

im so excited just wish everyone was happy for me xx

wow that is a super early + i got mine 9dpo vvv faint on a ic test i would be inclined to do a digi tho cos i didnt beleive it till i seen them words and numbers lol xx

i think 4/5 tests have confirmed it for me and they were 2 different brands xxx

i did 4 but i still wanted to see them words lol very strange hehe

lol well phoned the doctors today after taking 3 superdrugs own and they booked me in with midwife, i then took a FRER so will wait and see now what midwife says :) xxx

i have just been to mw today our docs take word for it that we are so no need for doctors test,congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back