3+6 nervous waiting after 3 early losses

Slb24

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I finally have another BFP! I am so happy and excited!

I am taking all the necessary vitamins plus aspirin as advised by my consultant.

I'm really hoping this time will be 4th time lucky and this baby will stick.

I am feeling positive this time but I am really nervous. I just want the next few weeks to fly by!

I can get an early reassurance scan at 6-7 weeks and I've just called my consultants office to ask them to book it. So hopefully I will get a date in the next week. That will ease my mind a little bit.

Is there anything you have done different this time to try and get the baby to stick?

I'm going to try and take it as easy as possible. No heavy lifting etc.

Good luck to everyone. Xx

You no Slb I'm in the same boat honey.

Not sure if there really is anything we can do different.

I'm just praying for a sticky bean and time is going soooooooo slowly right now.

I'm scared to add a ticker to my signature, I'm scared to call the doctors and i'm petrified to tell anyone incase I tempt fate!

I hope we can both go all the way on this journey together xxxx

Aaww Hun! I bit the bullet and just did it! I'm trying to think positively!

I'm feeling quite good at the minute. I've been to my midwife appointment today. Pointless really but she gave me the hospital number to book in.

I've arranged my 6-7 week scan (not got a date yet).

And I've just booked in with the hospital. They've even let me chose my consultant. So I've picked the lady who did my recurrent MC appointment :) she was lovely. And they will send me my 12 week scan in the post.

My test today is pretty decent. Though I have noticed I get a crap line with fmu! Through the day, even with 1 hour hold, my tests look darker than fmu.

I just want to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy.

Don't wait too long Hun. The hospital has to see you before 12 weeks for all the tests now. It's changed. So they like to book you in early xx

Do you think I should just wait until I've been from recurrent miscarriage appointment on Tuesday?

I have to book to see midwife at my surgery for the booking appointment at about 8 weeks then they send the scan letter for 12 weeks. Mine might be a bit later though as I'm on holiday abroad when I'm about 12 weeks. Another thing I feel anxious about!

xxx

Do you think I should just wait until I've been from recurrent miscarriage appointment on Tuesday?

I have to book to see midwife at my surgery for the booking appointment at about 8 weeks then they send the scan letter for 12 weeks. Mine might be a bit later though as I'm on holiday abroad when I'm about 12 weeks. Another thing I feel anxious about!

xxx

Are you 5 weeks now? You need to have your scan 12 weeks or earlier now from what I was told today. So I would do it ASAP. I don't think it will matter if you wait until after Tuesday though. Xx

Right I've made the booking appointment!! 3rd May eeeeeeeekkkkk!
Just double check and I'm back from holiday the beginning of my 12th week so scan will prob be then.

As I thought the doctors surgery was clueless about the process of getting the reassurance scan. They were going to get my GP to call me Monday to sort it out until I told them about my appointment on Tuesday. I will see if they can refer me.

I might just change my ticker now!!

Still anxious as I'm 5weeks Sunday and my longest chemical happened when I was 5+2, hope I'm not being too premature!

When do you think I would get a 3+ on a digi, do you think I should try Sunday??

xxx

Right I've made the booking appointment!! 3rd May eeeeeeeekkkkk!
Just double check and I'm back from holiday the beginning of my 12th week so scan will prob be then.

As I thought the doctors surgery was clueless about the process of getting the reassurance scan. They were going to get my GP to call me Monday to sort it out until I told them about my appointment on Tuesday. I will see if they can refer me.

I might just change my ticker now!!

Still anxious as I'm 5weeks Sunday and my longest chemical happened when I was 5+2, hope I'm not being too premature!

When do you think I would get a 3+ on a digi, do you think I should try Sunday??

xxx

Ooh! How exciting! It's not that long away! That's lucky. Just make sure you rearrange it if needed.

My consultant referred me so yours should be able to. Where are you from?

You will be fine Hun! Though I wish you luck anyway.

I will change mine in a few days :)

You should get a 3+ then. But not every pregnancy is textbook so don't panic if you don't. I think I'm going to buy a clear blue tomorrow as well as a frer. Should I get 2-3?

Good luck again.! Xx

I'm in Guildford Surrey what about you?

erm not sure I would think you would get 2-3 but like you say it can be different for everyone.

I have like super positive times and super anxious negative times like this afternoon after I made the appointment. I suddenly though shit i should have waited!

xxx

I'm between Manchester and Liverpool.

I will buy one tomorrow and just try.

You will be fine Hun. Like we said the other day. We can't have bad luck 4 times in a row. This has to be it hopefully! Xx

well hopefully it's not 5 times unlucky in my case!

Good luck tomorrow I'll try and get another over the weekend too.

xxx

Just got a letter cancelling my miscarriage appointment.

This is what it said "The reason for the cancellation was because this appointment was not booked into the most appropriate clinic"
What the bloody hell does that mean!??

I've waited bloody 4 months already!

Looks like I'll be arranging the early scan myself.

Xx

That's weird! I have no idea! Where was you booked in? I was sent to Gynaecology.

4 months is bad. I only waited about a month for mine.

Do you have a local epu? When I went after my MC they agreed to scan me at 8 weeks with any further pregnancies. You can contact them directly. If you've been with any of your other MC I would give them a ring xx

I know it's bloody annoying!! It was sent by the gynaecology department with a note saying the gynaecology department will contact me another appointment within 1-2 weeks!
Sorry it's 3 months I waited not 4.

I rang the EPU but they closed at 4pm so I'll ring them again on Monday. They saw me with my last miscarriage.

I was actually looking forward to Tuesday!

Xxx

I know it's bloody annoying!! It was sent by the gynaecology department with a note saying the gynaecology department will contact me another appointment within 1-2 weeks!
Sorry it's 3 months I waited not 4.

I rang the EPU but they closed at 4pm so I'll ring them again on Monday. They saw me with my last miscarriage.

I was actually looking forward to Tuesday!

Xxx

I would ring up and tell them how long you've been waiting. Maybe put a complaint in for messing you around!

It's better than the one near me. 9-12 it opens mon-fri. It's crap!

Hopefully if you ring on Monday they will book you in for when you're 8 weeks xx

Yeah if I don't get much luck with the EpU then my gp is lovely and she already told me she would get involved if needed.

Now I'm in 2 minds whether to even go to the miscarriage appointment. However if I do have another one I don't want to wait to be referred all over again!

I go on holiday when I'm 10 weeks so I need it before then I won't be able to go away not knowing!

Xxx

I hope you get it sorted. I would still go. Though I'm not sure if they will do the tests when pregnant. But at least you will have your foot in the door.
Xx

Stay positive at all times and it will happen. I've heard that other girls talk to their babies. Starting with my sticky baby mommy loves you. You are so sticky and strong. These positive thoughts are very powerful. xxxx

Thank you Charlotte! I already talk to baby asking him/her to stick!

This is my new motto! I seen it and thought it fitted my situation perfectly :)

6afbfde657b320800e1d80211da50aa8.jpg

Xx

This is a very positive statement! So powerful.

I read somewhere that girls talk to their womb to get PG ! While you talk to your baby I will talk to my womb :)

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back