6 Weeks today!!

DaisyRose

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

How is it going? I've reached 6 weeks today and am very very nervous as I m/c at 6 weeks and 1 day last time!!! I really feel that if I can get past these next couple of weeks my chances of having a successful pregnancy will dramatically increase!! :pray:

I'm going to be loo checking like crazy over the next couple of days!!! I have suddenly started feeling quite ill this weekend so I'm praying this is a good sign :pray:

Hope things are going well for everyone else :hug: :)

Yeah i remember getting to the stage that I m/c with this pregnancy and I was absolutely terrified, but all was well and now not got long to go :)

Try not to worry (although i know its impossible!) and stay relaxed, the fact that your feeling ill sounds like a good sign :) Im sure all will be fine :hug:

I'm sure you'll be fine! Feeling sicky is a good sign.

Hope the next few days go quickly for you.

Thinking of you x :hug: :hug: :hug:

really hope it all goes well this time around x

I am sure everything will be fine hun, i know what you mean though! I wont be happy next time until i have seen it on a scan which i plan to get at 8 weeks

Try not to worry and enjoy this time, (maybe not the feeling rough although that is a good sign)

:hug:

I was the same at 7 weeks on this one. It's amazing how long a week can stretch. Good luck :hug:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, keep thinking positive xx

Best of luck hun ! Hope all goes well for you. I suggest the chocolate therapy :) Stay positive ! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks very much for all your replies. I've got through today at least (m/c at exactly this time last time). I'm taking the fact that I'm feeling pretty dreadful as a positive sign and trying to keep myself busy (although it is not easy due to me feeling awful, and the girls are playing up at the moment too!!)

I think I'll be a lot better when I reach 8 weeks. Still unsure whether to pay for a scan as you have one at 12 weeks here (although that would almost certainly mean after Christmas for me as I'm away for 2 weeks so I'll probably be 13-14 wks by the time I get one!!!)

All the best to everyone :hug:

Yah!

Hopefullyyou little power ranger is going for gold in there!!

Are you going to have an early scan too hon? they can scan from 6 weeks...

xxx

Oooh, I really hope so!!! Had a bit of a scare earlier when there was a tiny darkish discharge blob on my knicks (sorry tmi) but on closer inspection I don't think it was anything to worry about.

Not sure what to do about a scan - think I will wait and see what they say at the 8 wk antenatel as I know they can sometimes detect a heartbeat then; I'll ask if there's any way I can have an NHS one before Christmas as I don't know if I can justify spending the money at the mo - what with Christmas and going away etc.

Will keep you posted. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back