2WW

Princess81

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

Just thought I would announce that i'm in my first ever 2ww. I promised myself I won't symptom spot and will only test if AF is a no-show :whistle:
Wonder how long it'll be before I crack?:)
x

Hopefully not too long, or it might not make for very interesting reading lol ;)

Congratulations Princess, so must be so excited :good:

I thoroughly recommend testing 3 times per day from 7 DPO onwards - i've had a very relaxed 2WW knowing that i am NOT pregnant :)

(i know someone is reading this screaming how bad my advice is, so beware :shock:)

I think I'm heading into my 2ww as I got a very strong OPK today, I was actually just thinking about starting a thread for all of us to keep our minds off of things.

Louise, I really like your idea. I got 25 HPTs the other week & it could be so tempting.

I have one first response and that's it, so I'm hoping I can be strong and wait and see if AF is a no show :rolleyes:

:dust: sending you much dust hun and not gloria dust ;) :lol:

Oh louise you are the biggest POAS addict on here, you must be! Personally I would like to think I'd be able to wait it out but I know I won't. ... I've got 10 ebay cheapies in a drawer so I will more than likely cave in.....well if they're there.....I plan to buy a first response for my oficial testing date if AF gets me before, then it can wait till next cycle. I think ebay cheapies don't really count as testing unless they give you a BFP! That way if its a BFN it can be shrugged off as its just an ebay cheapie, I'm not out till AF gets me. It will be interesting to see what I actually do in 2 and a half weeks from now. Lol. Good luck princess, ill no doubt see you symptom spotting in the am I pregnant section next week and you will get bullied to test by us lot rofl

^^^^^ Possibly....... I shall attempt to stay strong but do tend to bow to peer pressure :shock:

Mamafy, I certainly hope there is no gloria dust, there would be WAY too much paperwork invovlved. She's in my handbag as we speak ;-)

I'm refusing to buy an expensive test like CBD or First Response until I get a line on an eBay cheapie or AF is awol for a month, hehe, I wouldn't be able to resist otherwise.

yeah I feel like I can't justify testing with it until AF is a defo no show. I think I can wait n see without cracking and testing before........ she says :lol:

;-)
I was thiking of waiting til 19th Nov. AF is due on 10th so it gives it 9 days to make an appearance. I'm on hols from 10th til 18th so that'll defo take my mind off it. HOWEVER, this week in England will be very alcohol-fuelled so I'm kinda fretting that I should test beforehand because if I am pg I wouldn't like to get bubba totally shitfaced before s/he's even properly established (or ever for that matter) :lol:

Good luck Princess!

I hope it's your first and last!

xx

Aw cheers girlies.
I dunno if it'll have happened or not. Not really doing any monitoring or not. I know we bd'd 2 days before ov cos it said so on my ticker on here lol.

Hi Princess, im half way through my 2ww i havnt really been symptom spotting and i havent tested yet! Ive had cramps on and off for 2 weeks now and my boobs were a little tender last night! Im gunna try and not to test until af is due or day after, so good luck to me!

Be strong and baby dust to you xxx

Got to do an OPK later to confirm it, but I'm fairly certain that yesterday was O-Day for me, OPK seemed much darker & had weird random cramps as well. So in the 2ww now.

Think I'm going to play the symtom spotting game this month, I was really strict about it last month and wouldn't let myself take anything as a symptom.

Good luck Kizzeabea (and all the rest of you girlies too) and welcome to 2ww ;-)

I have had some cramps and lots of ewcm (gross and tmi) since last wednesday but dunno if this would have happened anyway and I'm just paying more attention to it than normal.

I don't have any cheapies. All these were used in the 9 months that I was missing an AF (all neg obviously lol) so now I just have a first response early response that I was intending on using if AF doesn't show up when due :rolleyes:

Hiya all. I *think* I'm just finishing the 2ww but basing that on my diary I kept from checking CM. If I did OV on the 14th, I was due on the 28th and so far, no sign of AF at all. However, my cycles have been as long as 50 days so giving it til then (on CD40) before testing. As ever, I'm none the wiser on where I am, I'm just guessing! :p x x

ETA - I have a ticker as a guideline, my aunt who is a midwife advised me to try and view my cycles at an average of at least 40 days as I'm irregular, hence my ticker being on 40. x

Last edited:
It's kind of sad, but I'm so glad that I was able to pinpoint my ovulation day today. This is the first time I've been able to properly say how many DPO I am.

It'll make symptom spotting easier. ;)

Lol! After the torture of my last cycle being so long, I have given up symptom spotting....Sort of! All I have noticed is that I seem to sleep during the day when I never used to and I'm also feeling lightheaded occasionally too. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back