2ww symptom spotters guilty pleasure thread

Sorry with got you princess79! ... I had to admit to dh today that I have a poas problem.... Received a delivery of 8 more tests in the post I forgot I even ordered! He said after this month I'm banned from testing until af is late! Lol
He also mentioned to me tha he was surprised how well I've dealt with the chemical we had beg December... But it has made me a compulsive poas person and I'm obsessed with falling pregnant now plus I do get down about it.
It's so difficult to explain how I feel actually....
On another note, my boobs are sore again, and had a temp rise tonight in a freezing cafe, and a tiny tiny little sicky wave.
Throat a bit sore again, and twinges and soft aches on right side, dh mentioned my nipples looked more raised and slightly darker...... Perhaps af is on her way.... Who knows.....

Cosmic, your symptoms sound really positive, I didn't get my first bfp till cd 37! X x

cosmic im impressed with your discipline!!!
now test already pleeeaaassseeeeeeeee:test::test::test:
bfn here, still no af so not completely out but don't think this is my month.

FX for everyone xx

Sorry with got you princess79! ... I had to admit to dh today that I have a poas problem.... Received a delivery of 8 more tests in the post I forgot I even ordered! He said after this month I'm banned from testing until af is late! Lol
He also mentioned to me tha he was surprised how well I've dealt with the chemical we had beg December... But it has made me a compulsive poas person and I'm obsessed with falling pregnant now plus I do get down about it.
On another note, my boobs are sore again, and had a temp rise tonight in a freezing cafe, and a tiny tiny little sicky wave.
Throat a bit sore again, and twinges and soft aches on right side, dh mentioned my nipples looked more raised and slightly darker...... Perhaps af is on her way.... Who knows.....

Cosmic, your symptoms sound really positive, I didn't get my first bfp till cd 37! X x

Thanks so much everyone :)

Robyn that made me laugh about receiving 8 in the post that you had forgotten about! Your symptoms sound really good so keeping everything crossed for you! Good, good, good luck!!! xxx

Thanks so much everyone :)

Robyn that made me laugh about receiving 8 in the post that you had forgotten about! Your symptoms sound really good so keeping everything crossed for you! Good, good, good luck!!! xxx

LOL Thanks sweetie!! will remain positive until he witch comes! :)
If it does, I have evening primrose oil and preeseed at the ready to help us next cycle! its meant to help, and it seems alot of ladies on here have had good success with it.
FX for you this cycle!!

Cosmic.... test test test!! :lol:
xx

I've just bought two digi's, but I know I'm not pregnant before I do it, I just know x

Even if your not we still have our fingers tightly crossed for you good luck!xx

NOT PREGNANT. I'm more gutted about the money I wasted than the bfn :D
Just need af now I know xxx

This is a great thread. I have come back to see you all after being away for six weeks after a really gutting chemical pregnancy at the end of November.

I am now 2 days into my two week wait.

To bring on your AF if you are not pregnant then try parsley tea. Either make it with some fresh parsley and drink three cups a day or get some dry herbs from holland and barrett and make it with that.

x x x

update: getting alot of EWCM this afternoon, is normal for the day before AF?? i had a tiny bit every second-ish day after ov until about 6dpo then nothing really until today, what could this mean? xx

Thanks love, I knew it hadn't happened this month. Just wish I'd trusted my instinct and not wasted money on digi's x

Bfn for me yest 13dpo af due today based on 14 dpo but last cycle 69 days so we will need to see how long this cycle goes for no af yet! Cd 29.

Hi girls now into my 4th 2ww, not really symptom spotting too much as it drove me mad last month especially since I was 6 days late but still bfn,

Robin maybe you can test if af is due today, sounds positive

Sorry for the bfn cosmic, fx af will come soon, it's so frustrating when your body plays tricks!!

Mummy wannabe I'm stopping ss as soon as Af comes as it seriously does your nut in right?

I've had terrible lower back pain for last couple days and I'm 10 dpo today but I don't 'feel' preggers and have no other symptoms any more, I guess I keep telling myself that if I am it'll be obvious, it's the only thing getting me through lol

Baby dust to all!!

Xxx

Af is here. The funny thing is 14 days ago was Christmas eve, we were going to bd on Christmas eve but were too tired. Would I be pregnant now if we had?? We did it two days before, so much for sperm living 5 days :wall: x

Don't think of ifs and buts. It won't help. Fingers crossed for next month for you xx

Sorry she got you cosmic.

At least you you know where you are and you can bd with hope in the next few days xx

Hey girls I think im officially in the 2ww now yay (my excitement is due to the fact i havent had one since october, what with last cycle lasting 81 days!!)

Cosmic im sorry to hear the witch got you...il update the testing thread as Iv now set up a new testing thread for it. Good luck for you for next month xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back