2ww symptom spotters guilty pleasure thread

It is so annoying! No I'm not thinking ib I have been having it on and off even before we dtd i have had it on my last 2 mcs I'm thinking of asking my doc for northisterone again as that's what stopped it last time but my bleeding was far heavier so don't know if he will.

Are you really thinking of testing? You like me all the fun and magic is gone from it now. :hugs: x

Well I've just ordered some 10miu cheapies from amazon, thinking of testing when they come, I'm not as excited as I used to be :( xx

Hi Ladies,

Happy almost New Year to you all.

I am in a bit of a prediciment.

I am due to test on 4th Jan which is my due date had my first pregnancy been viable.

I am thinking to test on 3rd as I am not sure I want to get a BFN on that day.

My OH was away for my most fertile time this month so chances are it will be a BFN... However I am having a few symptoms - sore boobs, bleeding gums and spots.. I am trying my hardest not to read too much into it though as I am having dental treatment on my gums and sore boobs are a sign of AF.

I am however scared witless of getting a BFP this month (or indeed any month) and I just do not stay pregnant?

I am at the recurrent miscarriage clinic on 6th Jan but am petrified that if I am preggers this month they wont be able to help me? I assume they'll need to blood test me and scan me etc to see if there is a reason I keep miscarrying and these results take time??? I usually have a bleed by week 5??

I am terrified of a BFN but even more terrifed of a BFP.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Does anyone know if anything to do with the eyes can be a pregnancy symptom? My eyes have become really sensitive to the soap that I regularly use and my right eye has also been twitching a lot this morning. Probably clutching at straws here :( wonder if it has anything to do with a urine infection I've had recently...

carnat

Didn't want to read and run, have no real advice, as I haven't been in this ttc game that long, so :hugs: and remember we can only play the card we are dealt, so whatever happens, you'll be fine, maybe you'll get your sticky bean this month, positive thinking and all that!

carnat

Didn't want to read and run, have no real advice, as I haven't been in this ttc game that long, so :hugs: and remember we can only play the card we are dealt, so whatever happens, you'll be fine, maybe you'll get your sticky bean this month, positive thinking and all that!

Thanks sweetie, after 3 miscarriages I think I can safely say I need some medical intervention to stay pregnant :shock:

Lucikly my appointment coincides with the date I am testing.

If it is a BFN then at least come next month I should be fully armed with the means to have a viable pregnancy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Just got an email from amazon, my hpts aren't arriving til 4th jan, cd34!! So much for early testing! x

Just got an email from amazon, my hpts aren't arriving til 4th jan, cd34!! So much for early testing! x

Do you have a Poundland are anywhere like that near you

I picked up some tests for £1 each!

xxxxxx

Oooh that's good!! How soon do you think you can use a 12miu test? x

Oooh that's good!! How soon do you think you can use a 12miu test? x

I'm not sure hun?

I am not all that au fait with tests / miu etc.

I always wait until day AF is due to test :shock: and I have always used a CB digi?

How many DPO are you?

xxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic