2ww symptom spotters guilty pleasure thread

I've got light cramping, the witch or something else????? We'll soon see !
Stomach feels really bloated, something is occurring! ;) xxx

Ooh, fingers crossed! I've decided if I've no period by Friday, I'll test one final time (just in case) then book a doctor's appointment, as by then it will be nearly two weeks late. I do have tender boobolas and backache, but I know in myself it's just because I'm so late.

I've got light cramping, the witch or something else????? We'll soon see !
Stomach feels really bloated, something is occurring! ;) xxx

FX!!

I have a bubbly tummy today.. Making me feel quite queasy!

And light cramping.

AF due Tomoz! Please please don't come!!

Good luck girls! Still 10 days for me to wait...i hate it! At least you will know soon.
FX
mel x

Hi all,

Got my bfp last month and got AF a day later :-( 1st preg and a Chemical :-( still, onwards we go!! Not sure when I Ov this Month but I think in 8dpo. Had no symptoms last month with bfp until day before AF when bb's were CRAZY sore which is only reason I tested. This month however had so many symptoms it's ridiculous!!

1dpo - 5dpo mental dreams, like properly weird
1dpo- 5dpo extreme fatigue, wanting to sleep at desk at work!!
3dpo- headache
5dpo moment where I literally thought I was going to throw up and cramps
6dpo cramps and a bit of snot like yellow cm (tmi sorry)
7dpo sharp pain in uterus area took my breath away then subsided, but bit crampy for rest of the day, and mahoosive blob of white/yellow jelly cm landed on my hand when wiped (sooooo tmi!!!) but totally weird and never happened before
8dpo today- cramps, leg cramps and stupidly took test- bfn of course!!!!

So I'm well and truly symptom spotting!! Don't know if these are because cycle is out if whack from CP on 8th jan, or if they're all good signs. AF due on 11th so going to try and hold out now until 14th to test again...

Fx all and dust all round!!!!

Jolly

Last edited:
All symptoms disappeared (no back ache, no metallic taste, no twinges) - though just 7 DPO :(

I'm 12 dpo today, have been getting lots of little cramps, not as strong as af, I never get cramps until I actually get af, af should be due on Saturday although its been irregular the last few months, have been getting a few headaches lately I feel bloated.

Mummy wannabe I'm the same- had aches for a good while now but not as strong as AF- today most of my symptoms have well and truly disappeared.

I'm also 12dpo and AF due on Saturday which would be 14dpo- when are you testing?

Jolly x

dunno if this is a sign but cannot stop eating, the second I stop eating, I'm hungry again! My mum treated me to lunch earlier, I had a huge portion of lasagne, chips, salad, hot chocolate with cream, cheesecake & 2 scoops of ice-cream :shock: I was on the verge of throwing up

within 30minutes, I was hungry again! WTF!!

I've since eaten a huge portion of ginger & lemon chicken with white rice & 2 1/2 pancakes. I'm still freaking hungry!!!

And when I had mozzarella sticks last night, omg I thought I was going to cream my pants :blush: & it very nearly got embarassing when I had cheesecake earlier! I don't even like cheese! Especially gooey cheese!

Also been getting AF pains & anxiety butterflies in my stomach

Hey girls, just want to know what you all think. I am somewhere between 2 and 4 days late. I have not had any af cramps, I normally feel really sick on lead up to af but not had that and my boobs do not hurt, they are maybe slightly bigger and firmer. I did a fr during the day a few days ago but bfn. I had planned on doing the other one this morning but I bd last night and was convinced that it was going to make af come this morning. My stomach feels a little bit like I am winded or have been punched in the stomach! I am going to save the fr for tomorrow morning, what test should I go and get to do an afternoon one? This was the first month of us trying SMEP after 4.5 years of trying, for the first time ever oh thinks I might be pg just a feeling he has. I always feel silly when I have a month where I really think this is the month. Oh fingers crossed big time!

Thanks cosmic, do you think a digi would be best in the afternoon or use the fr this afternoon and the digi in the morning? I am just putting off going outside cause it's sooo cold lol! X

Hey girls, just want to know what you all think. I am somewhere between 2 and 4 days late. I have not had any af cramps, I normally feel really sick on lead up to af but not had that and my boobs do not hurt, they are maybe slightly bigger and firmer. I did a fr during the day a few days ago but bfn. I had planned on doing the other one this morning but I bd last night and was convinced that it was going to make af come this morning. My stomach feels a little bit like I am winded or have been punched in the stomach! I am going to save the fr for tomorrow morning, what test should I go and get to do an afternoon one? This was the first month of us trying SMEP after 4.5 years of trying, for the first time ever oh thinks I might be pg just a feeling he has. I always feel silly when I have a month where I really think this is the month. Oh fingers crossed big time!

I can titally rwlate to that. Its been 4 yrs for us although this is also the 1st month we have dtd nearly every 2 days for a good while...till OH got rwally ill...which is still is :(...
i have been having cramping in my lower tummy since dp2, so i guess it was way too early for it to be a symptom, but yhe crampung is still here, nearly every morning and every evening.
on another thread, i am told it might be good sign but i dont want to cling on yhe idea: there are been too many disappointing BFN in those 4 yeaaaars...i am ffeeljng silly!! :)

Also my daughter's 6th birthday is next Saturday, when AF id due...she wants a baby bro or sis so badly...i'd really love it to happen for her birthday!!!!
so i guess cramping comes from my anxiety maybe!?:wall2:

Oh 2ww...heeck!

Good lyck girls. Really hope its our month!!!
Mel x

Thanks cosmic, do you think a digi would be best in the afternoon or use the fr this afternoon and the digi in the morning? I am just putting off going outside cause it's sooo cold lol! X

Use the fr fmu and if any line or not sure, keep the pee in the cup and back it up with the digi xx

I'm still not out - had think I'm about 14dpo and AF due today but she hasn't shown her face yet. I am feeling rather crampy so am expecting her to show any moment.

I'd she still hasn't arrived by Tuesday then I'll test again, could be a wonderful valentines surprise for fiancé or could backfire!!!

Dust to all

Jolly xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back