2ww symptom spotters guilty pleasure thread

Cosmicgirl, I don't know what the general rule is but I only get af aches the day before/ day of as a a general rule. Def never four days early! F tightly X for you!

I'm really dizzy today. No idea why I would be, but after more than a week and negi tests, I'm forcing myself not to see it as a sodding symptom. In fairness, it's probably because I had a Diet Coke...

Cosmicgirl, I don't know what the general rule is but I only get af aches the day before/ day of as a a general rule. Def never four days early! F tightly X for you!

I'm really dizzy today. No idea why I would be, but after more than a week and negi tests, I'm forcing myself not to see it as a sodding symptom. In fairness, it's probably because I had a Diet Coke...

Hmmm I know, me too but I deffo feel like I could come on in the next day or so. Where are these bloody frer's???? Grrr x

Last edited:
So, got myself a couple of asda own tests (two for under £4) and did one with random tea time wee - bfn :shock: what a surprise!
Come on frer's, where are you??? x

Boobs are killing! What's happening? Is this the witch or bfp?? xx

Thanks hun but I'm not convinced just yet. I have had sore boobs before but these are actually burning!!! x

Thanks hun but I'm not convinced just yet. I have had sore boobs before but these are actually burning!!! x

I had cramping and lower back pain earlier in week but no sore boobs!

I wish I could just sleep till Wednesday ha x

I know what you mean, I don't even know when af is due????? Thats wacky cycles for ya :( xx

I am not 100%..

I have worked out an average over last 3 periods.. 25/26 days..

Making Wednesday the 8th the day AF is due.

I am not 100%..

I have worked out an average over last 3 periods.. 25/26 days..

Making Wednesday the 8th the day AF is due.

Same here, I worked out an average using the last 12 cycles but my problem is that I've had 32 day cycles and 62 day cycles!!! I'm so impatient!!! xxx

Just checked my dates, I actually might not be due til Friday :wall: x

I hope so babe, I really do but I'm not feeling it, just not hopeful :( xx

Cd32 and another bfn on an asda cheapie. Possibly another 3-5 days til af is due, so still early.
No sign of the frer's, if they come today I'm going to (try to) save them for Friday and Saturday x

Massive temp drop today and spotting.

99% certain I'm out!

Fucking horrible witch. :(

Will be going to the GP once the snow clears as I have too many nagging worries to just keep TTC for months.

Sorry cupcake, I agree, get to the GP if you have concerns.
I'm pretty sure I'm out too, don't know why, I'm just not feeling it xxx

Och sorry ladies..

I'm not to hopeful myself to be honest like you say just not feeling it.

I've worked myself into a state last few days phantom symptoms and a head full of sawdust.

The reality check hurts :(

cupcake, sorry to hear abt the mean old witch! Hope you get your BFP right after this hun! :hugs:

I just had that metallic taste in the mouth - yuck! Its really bad!! I used to love my morning cup of chocolate ovaltine... I hate to give it up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back