2ww New year babies here we come !!

Thanks for the positive messages guys. I did a clear blue digital today and it said pregnant 2-3 so I very happy with that as I think I am exactly 4 weeks today.
Fingers crossed to all those waiting to test xx

Excellent news Lotty Delighted for your 2-3 I'm 4 Weeks today and trying to hold out til wednesday or thursday to do my next digi :) xxx

Thanks so much TS1982, I was supposed to be holding out till Wednesday to do the digital too!! No willpower. Doing at least one test a day at the moment. So nervous after a chemical 2 months ago. Let us know how you digital test goes. x

Haha I can see me caving too but I left it at home so I wouldn't do it but I can see me doing it tonight!! I know how u feel i'm testing twice a day with my cheapies :( I will for sure as soon as I get it it'll be up :D

Hellooooo lovely ladies !!
Staces sorry the witch got u 2 xx
TS& lotty could u do a dpo symptom list 4 us ?? If u have already done 1 on another thread ignore me !!
How's every 1 else ?

Hi Andrea
I had crampy pains from about 4dpo.
Tooth and gum ache from 5-9 dpo.
Tingly boobs from the day after ovulation. (This is normal for me but usually only lasts two days where as it has been every day)
TMI but brown blood when I wiped after bd on 8dpo. Nothing since.
Waking up earlier than I usually would in the morning as I was desperate for the loo.
Hope this helps x

Hi again. I done another Frer and got a super strong line so bought a digi when I was out and here are the two tests. In super excited now :D

Oh is even talking about bump now yay.

Sorry Andrea I hadn't much symptoms at all just tingly nipples and mild nausea xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 5
i'm feeling very negative today because my weird bruised feeling in my boobs is gone and i have such a HUGE headache that i'm just drowsy and in a bad mood .. can't study cause of the headache and can't take anything for it because I don't wanna risk anything

Awesome tests pics TS, so pleased for you, hope you feel better soon napoli x

Im the same napoli got such a bad migrane and have 1000 words to do by tomorrow :(

Congrats on the digis girls !!
Napoli sorry ur having a bad day , it's horrible when ur boobs stop hurting but don't lose hope yet xx

Hey Millie just seen ur in 2ww fx 4 u hun hope the headache clears 4 u girls nothing worse than a bad head xx

thanks girls .. my oh is gonna bring me some fizzy headache tablets that I've heard i'm allowed to take .. can't take this anymore, he won't be home till 21 though so i'm just gonna have to study real hard tomorrow and the next day

can't stop thinking about testing tomorrow and i know i'm gonna do it .. i'm not gonna sleep for the next week haha cause every day I could be closer to a line..

Thank you Andrea :) where are you in cycle atm? Napoli i think i might test tomorrow too xxx

Due 2 ov 2moz Millie so gunna start the we want bfns, confuse the witch plan thread !!
Good luck 4 testing girls will b stalking hopefully u both graduate 2ww in2 tr1 !! X

hehe yeah millie i'm gonna test again tomorrow to .. my hubby went and got me headache pills.. it's not going away though ,, took 2 500mg .. it said to take 1-2 and they said i'm allowed that even if i'm pregnant .. still not going away i'm dying here ..

i feel like i dont wanna do anything but test .. that's all i wanna do and all i can think about .. I don't even wanna study ..

but I don't like those ic tests :( they all have weird scratches and indents on them where the second line is supposed to be and when your trying to line spot those are really iin the way !!

wouldn't be hard ifyou have a fat positive but when it's early its hard to have those indents cause theymake you think theres a line there

I tested tonight and got bfn will maybe do another in morn haha. Yeah they do all have weird indents makes it so hard to line spot. Hows your head now xxx

Fingers crossed for you andrea!! :D thats a good thread idea lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back