• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2WW....again!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies!

Well i'm in the 6th 2ww! Will it be lucky number 6 for us?

We've been super relaxed about TTC this cycle and have almost managed to forget we're TTC at some points!

I feel completly normal at the moment and i'm refusing to symptom spot at all! lol

I just thought i'd keep you all informed! :lol:

Oh & can I have some babydust please?? :)

xxx

We like the number 6!

We got together on 6th October & we have 6 cats! :)

thanks for the babydust!

xxx

6 is a typically overlooked number i think - definately makes it feel lucky to me :D

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I got married on the 6th May........ lucky number 6 and lots of baby dust for you!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

6 is a lucky number, racehorse that are often number six win :D Good luck and lots of baby dust x

Last edited:
I did actually bet on a racehorse number 6 at the races a couple weeks ago and it won!! how funny is that:)

xx

Lets hope number 6 is lucky for me & my OH!!

Thanks Ladies! :)

xxx

Hi Clare,

I'm on my 2WW too its my 2nd, My testing day is the 19th, when's yours?

Good luck to you!

Maybe baby x

Hey Maybe baby!

I'm not testing until probably 25th. I have long cycles so i'm probably going to try to hang on for a few days past my 2ww before testing just incase the dreaded AF arrives and I waste a test doing it too early.

Good luck to you though! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back