2nd Tri???

Jody

Reaction score
When do I go to the 2nd Trimester bit? Do I go by my ticker thing which says Sat 1st Oct, Isnt that this coming Saturday? I feel wierd thinking of myslf in the 2nd Tri, am I odd LOL? xxxxxx

Yes Sat is the 2nd of October! I always think 'Trimester' sounds so American! You'll be leaving us soon! x

Generally you come over to Tri 2 when your ticker is telling you that you're 14 weeks.

It is very American isnt it x OMG so is that when I leave then? I dont wanna go :-( xxxxx

Aww Thanks CityGirl1 x I have another 10 days then :) xxxxxxxx

Its all way to confusing for my liking! I dont want to leave T1 either. Everyones so nice here! How is your pregnancy going? xx

Everyone is really nice x
Its going well thanks, now I have stopped with the paranoia and can listen to baby's heartbeat every morning LOL x
How are you BS? xxxxx

Oh my word you can't be leaving us? :( We only just all got to know each other - oh well FX we will all be in Tri 2 with you soon enough. Let me know when you are off and I will update our thread and wave you off! x

:-( I know Jodie, but its not for 11 days is it, thats ages ;-)
Yes we will soon all be in Tri 2 together again:) xxxxxxxx

Awww I'm going to miss you when you go Jody but we'll be over soon :)

x x x x

14 weeks bunni - so ull be coming over pretty soon - i found the ladys that had been in there a whitle 20 + weeks etc a huge help xox

I'll miss you too Pinkymum :-(
But I am sure as sarl1967 said the girls over there will be a big help and lovely too xxx
We will all be over there together soon :)xxxx

I just wanted to say to you girls that are early pg, 5, 6, 7 weeks, When I was were you are I would look at people's ticker and if I saw one 12+ weeks I would think, Ooooo I will never get there, I am so jealous I wish I was so far along, well i am now, so you will get there I promise ((HUGS)) xxxx

I know what you mean Jody! I'll be over there a week after you :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back