2nd time mum's cramoing question

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello

with my first baby i got quite a lot of cramps...like almost everyday and some were quite painful. i knew it was all the stretching etc....

well this time, i have hardly had any....is this normal? is it cos all the 'stretching' was done last time and so this time its not as painful? xx

i barely had any, think i had the odd few days on and off weeks apart in tri 1 but not the same as first time, just a lil ache rather than the cramps i got monthly with alyssa. think were all stretched out hun lol

I'm the same, last time I had loads and this time barely anything. Having said that I'm not sure I've left it long enough for things to go back to normal lol x

Hi

I'm the opposite. I've been quite worried this time round. This is my third and I don't remember cramping like this with either of my other two- it's not horrendous but it can be uncomfortable and I've not had any bleeds or anything. Plus my two are 12 and 7 so it was a long time ago for me so maybe I've just forgotten!

Expecting a call from midwife tomorrow as I've only just found out and I'm not sure how far gone I am and we go away on Saturday for a week so was hoping to be squeezed in for a check up but think that's unlikely now :( Have arranged my booking in app for in two weeks, can't come soon enough!

xx

Yeah I have had loads this time and next to none with h!
Xxx

I still had plenty of pulling, stretching and cramping but not as much and not as severe as first time around. I read somewhere that after having a baby your innards take up to a couple of years to fully go back into position from bring squished by baby. I just figured that maybe that was why it wasn't as uncomfortable because my bits haven't gone fully back to where they should be :lol:

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I have had hardly any this time around x

This is my 5th pregnancy and I am having loads of period type cramping this time round and can't remember it being like this with my previous pregnancies, I would say I'm cramping almost nearly every day but certainly several times a week and last night I woke up with REALLY bad cramping almost felt like early labour but i'm also showing really well this pregnancy.

I've definitely got some severe cramping going on, usually in the morning too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back