Are cramps/stretching pains better or worse on 2nd pg?

jellyfish

Reaction score
I'm just over 4 weeks with our second, and haven't had much cramping (yet). With my last pregnancy I remember having VERY bad cramps. They were so bad at times that I phoned the midwife, well....I lost count of the number of times. Of course they were all normal stretching cramps.

So now I'm a bit worried that I haven't felt anthing yet - do they get easier with your second pregnancy (because with your first, it's all new to your body, and maybe second time round, your body copes better? - sorry, clutching at straws here!!)

How did everyone else find it with their 2nd pregnancy?

I'm not sure but as far as I know the uterus has a memory from your last pregnancy so the stretching may not be as bad as the first time round, although, you might find that you show quicker this time.

Congrats by the way! :cheer:

I fond that any stretching and cramps I had eased off as my pregnancy progressed however it gets overtaken by all the other aches and pains you get! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have had bad pains again so far this time. I think that most people react differently to them the first time around. As you don't know what it is. Maybe people are more relaxed about it the second time around x

I think the pains are worse this time, mind you my uterus has forgotten what it's like to be pregnant, it has been nine years!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back