• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd *** BIG FAT *** Testathon (24th Feb)..... Testing Day!!!

Noooooo testathon has to be sunday that way we cant be tempted to any earlier :fib: :twisted:

Hi Miss G well i feel baffeled (sp) yesterday i thoguht the witch was arriving early when i went to the loo on wiping there was pinky/mucky coloured CM and then nothing , today theres brown CM on wiping but then nothing i feel so losy and confuzed :? :wall:

girls i cant believe im 'late'
i have a bloated tummy and feel like af will come any min- been to the loo so many times today!!!
im so scared of being disappointed :(
had creamy cm yesterday so dont think thats a good sign....

HI all well i had some more CM earlier which was a browny colour on a few wipes (sorry for tmi) but nothing since but ive now got that lower backache so not quite sure whats happening here???? :? :wall:

Morning all hows everyone today?? Well im feeling fine still nothing after yesterday's CM so here's hoping :pray: Only one more day til testing!!! :cheer: :hug:

Dying to hear how you all get on tomorrow.... hope you get your BFPs girls... I will be checking this section tomorrow to see who made it! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck ladies for tomorow!! :pray: :pray: Hope you get your BFP :cheer: :cheer:

Good Luck to all you ladies that are testing tomorrow.
:pray: that you all get BFPs :pray:

Sending you all Babydust :hug: :hug:

not long now...tho i still dont feel hopeful- hope we have few bfps xxx

Good luck to yuo all for tomorrow!

Anyone testing at midnight?! :rotfl:

ok ill go first
pretty sure bfn- just done 2 tests- there are very fant lines....i dont think theyre significant- like i said i can see a line on anything (!) so will need to get verification from hubby!!! they have up to ten mins so i thought id come down and make tea...
good luck to the rest of u, my temp has gone up and no af (3days late now) so i may retest tomorrow........

just wanted to add, the clearer line is on a boots 'from the day u are due' and the other one off ebay is a 'ultra early' cant really see much- do u think the ebay one could be dodgy??(blame the test!!!), i think ill test this week on the ebay ones and if still no af test with a shop one at the weekend

hope u all get bfps xxx im not too sad as i didnt feel hopeful but want the old witch to show up so i can start charting now!!

I'm here :lol:

I have tested like 10 times already with ebay cheapies and BFN!

Though no sign of AF or any signs of pregnancy I think I will test again in a few days if AF dosent come with a non ebay cheapie.

Morning all well i thought the morning was going to be promising but i think AF's on her way :(

oh no no bfps :( so sorry girls
hubby can see the faint line on the boots one- but i wouldnt of accepted anything else as the answer!! he isnt buying the line on the ebay one tho so will just have to test again if af doesnt show....
hope someone gets a bfp xxx

shouldnt realli test till tomorrow but wanted to join you girls..
i can see a faint line!! not very strong but DEF therE!!
ooooohh i hope it us.. going to test again tomorrow tho to see... not gettin hopes up.. good luck girls.. i'm now in work all day so cant come on site :'(
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back