2cm dialted and baby 3/5ths engaged

kacinkyesmummy

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just an update. I had midwife out last night. I am 2cm dialted and baby is engaged and on his way. Still getting load of pains but not regular yet. So gonna keep active today and hope it speeds things up.
xx

Great news! Lets hope it all gets going now - keep us up to date if you can! Good luck :hug:

Oooooh how exciting x x good luck x

Good luck hun hope something happens for you soon :)
Had midwife yesterday and she said baba engaged but she didn't say by how much :wall2:
Been getting pains too so hopefully something's happening :)
Am excited for you, try keep us updated :)
x

Hi all, Well what can i say. Im still here. Connor still in there lol. No change at all really. Its really getting me down now. Been getting pains all day still on and off but they just not progressing. Just want to cry now to be honest. Dunno what else i can do. My ankles are very swollen. Seriously have had enough.
xx

I would say rest hun. 2cm is common when you've had a baby before. I dont want to put a dampner on things but I was 2cm for 10 days with my 2nd baby. I was the same and 'niggling' for 5 days before my waters went with my 3rd.

Rest. Sleep. Eat. Forget about it. When you are relaxed and the oxytocin is able to flow freely, your labour will be able to start properly.

good luck honey hope things speed up for you soon - i agree with MM try and relax and be calm xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back