My Midwife apt this morning........

lulu

Reaction score
went well. I have no antibodies in my blood which is great (Im rhesus negative) and my iron levels are fab. Babies head is down and my urine was fine.

I explained how uncomfortable I have been and how I could have cried yesterday with the pain and she said its everything stretching and getting ready. Also explained about the pressure and discomfort with my bladder and labia which she said she thinks its just a pregnancy thing and varicose veins.

Bump is measuring 33 weeks, so still 2 weeks ahead.

At the next appointment she is going to do my bloods, anti d and swabs for thrush, and strep b, and she then said she is going to make me a seperate hour long apt to talk about my birthing options. She said as I had a tough labour with jack she would like me to have the opportunity of discussing the birth in detail and what I would like etc, but also, I have said i would rather go into labour naturally this time than be induced.

So all in all, it went pretty well! :D

Glad all went well. :D

I'm Rhesus - too, that injection in the bum isn't pleasant!

Alex xxx

Good news...it sounds like you have a helpful midwife too. xxx

Glad it went well hun :hug: :D
you Midwife sounds 8) its great to have a lovely Midwife who takes a personal interest and dosnt just stick to the routine.
Mine is the same :cheer:

sarah :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back