28 week consultant appointment and scan

VikkiR

Reaction score
A few weeks ago my midwife measured me 5 weeks ahead and got me in quick to see a consultant. A scan was arranged for today, my little girl is on the larger side of normal and I'm measuring 34 weeks. Had my bloods done and anti D aswell today (ouch). Baby lying breech which explains why I can't sit properly, had to go to work laid in the back of the car this morning as I couldn't sit, same coming home last night. Another scan in 4 weeks, then again in another 4. Can't wait for this to be over :) xx

Awww hon I hope bubs turns round soon. Do they have any suggestions re: birth options as she's on the big side?

The student midwife just said, the woman before you in here was having a 10lb+ baby, you are quite capable of delivering that, to which I answered sharply, yes but I bet that wasn't her first, which shut her up..... sooooo not helpful. The only option mentioned was c-section but that was to do with position not size. To be honest I want all the pain meds they can throw at me :D xx

Lol! I second that! Maybe she will slow down a bit and turn round which would be the best of both worlds! Fx for you hon, let us know what happens at your next appointments xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back