28 week scan!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by lyndsey_28, Feb 14, 2012.

1. lyndsey_28

lyndsey_28 Well-Known Member

so today i went for my 28+4 growth scan, to find out that baby is actually measuring ok for weeks and so on which is quite unusual for me :) but i now have to go back in 2 weeks as when they scanned mentioned they me my waters being borderline....consultant wants to keep an eye on me now, asked me loads of questions about discharge, and feeing wet down below (tmi) so made me have some swabs taken and water sample sent off to check my waters are not slowly leaking and also, urine showed white blood cell trace!!

so just as my growth scans are looking good for a change summat else crops up andyone else had low waters or problems like that and as anyone got any measuements of 28 week scan to compare against as im just above the first line instead of under like usual xxx

HC 275mm
    AC 255mm
    FL 49.6mm

28 + 4 weeks

#1 lyndsey_28, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  2. Nurse 26

Nurse 26 Well-Known Member

Glad growth part of the scan went well :) sounds like they are really taking care of you too! x

3. sammi7

sammi7 Well-Known Member

Glad the growth part is all ok, hope everything else goes ok too xx

4. lyndsey_28

lyndsey_28 Well-Known Member

thanx girls :) just wish i knew more on the low fluid part :eh: xx