25 weeks - Which centile are you plotting on?

KeelyT90

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I had my first bump measurement today. I am slap bang on 10th centile line.
With my lats pregnancy, I was on the 25th then dropped down to 9th and baby was born on 9th centile.

I have been told if I continue to plot on 10th they may send me for a growth scan and if I drop below then most definitely.

Where is everyone else plotting? x

Quite honestly I don't understand centiles and that graph!
However, I am measuring big. My 28 week measurement was just in the top line and my last 3 measurements have been above.
For the last 2 visits my MW has been saying if I carry on measuring big I will go for a growth scan, but she was on leave for the last one so I saw another MW who said its not their policy to refer for growth scans?! I was a bit peed off and will be mentioning it next week to my usual MW but I'll be 38 weeks then!

On the growth plot from my 20week scan my baby was 97 percentile for his adnoman which I think will mean a massive baby. ThEnjoy sono grapher ain't offerEd any extra scans etc which I'm. Surprised about. As for the bump.measurement I think it's so inaccurate unless it's the same midwife measuring from the same point of the public bone, I was told my bump was small with my youngest boy and he weighted 8lb 5 at 39+2 days so wasn't small at all. X

On the growth plot from my 20week scan my baby was 97 percentile for his adnoman which I think will mean a massive baby. ThEnjoy sono grapher ain't offerEd any extra scans etc which I'm. Surprised about. As for the bump.measurement I think it's so inaccurate unless it's the same midwife measuring from the same point of the public bone, I was told my bump was small with my youngest boy and he weighted 8lb 5 at 39+2 days so wasn't small at all. X
I was measuring on the 25th last time around and then dropped down to 9th. My boy was born 6lb 10oz
The flow chart is customised for each woman now a days as calculated from your BMI. So 10th centile is the lowest I can follow without it being a concern, just if I drop below like last time it could be an issue x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back