:(

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Hope your eve is going better than mine!!
I'm aching like I've never ached before!! It's all in my hips, pubic bone, stomach and back :(
I must have been to the toilet for a poop about 7 times today my bum feels like it's on fire now!! (sorry tmi).
I just wanna sleep but can't see that happening tonight :(
I had what was like ewcm today could this be part of plug or just a change in dc?

Sorry for the moan xxx

Hope you feel better soon hun, I've been the same with the sleeping, had about 3 hours each night. I just feel so restless. Sounds like you have got it worse than me though xx

I managed to sleep last night for the first time in weeks it was awesome. It seems I can't have two good nights :(

Hope you get some sleep x x

Just a few more days and you'll be able to take it easy hun xxx chin up

oh hun hope you feel better soon darling. I can feel your pain. Not long to go. xxxxxxxx

Hope you managed to get some sleep. Could things be starting off do you think? You are fully cooked now so maybe it won't be long xxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies, I really wish it was starting off, but don't think I'm that lucky!!!
I managed about 4 hrs sleep so totally knackered today. Luckily though I'm working from home today so still in my pjs lol x

:hugs: hope your feeling better now bump buddy. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back