21 day blood work today, but i'm on cd23?

dollybop

Reaction score
Does this actually matter?? I assumed it had to be done on cd21 but my doctor booked mine in for today (a few weeks ago) and I read that you really need to have it done 7 days prior to AF due date & mine is due sunday:roll:

*not sure if it's relevant for reference but I got a smiley face on CB OPK on CD14 & my last cycle was 28 days (generally always is give or take a day) so I just wondered if it was a bit late on in my cycle to do the blood works now?

I understand it needs to be 7 days after you ovulate to get the best result as your progesterone peaks 7 days post ovulation, I'm sure it'll be fine and will still show if you've ovulated x

Argh ffs, rang my gp surgery as blood tests need to be booked on the day and they said I should of done it before dinner and they have stoop-ed doing them now, so will have to go tomorrow. Not sure whether to bother now, hate the thought of waiting another month. In reality I don't know why I was told to book today as yesterday would have been more logical. Gotta wait for doc to ring me back now to advise me on what to do :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back