day 21/28 blood test question

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Does anyone know, if you gotta have a blood test taken on day 21 and/or 28 of your cycle and those days happens to fall on a weekend, would you have the test done on the Friday before/Monday after? Or does it strictly have to done on those days :think:

9i had to have it on day 21 or 10 days b4 af due , not sure whats best for u tho cos you havent had af have u ? if u cycle is slightly longer then 28 id got just after tho

I got some medication to make AF come, then have to take clomid and have bloods done on day 21 then again on 28 if AF not come. I just wondered if it falls of a weekend would I have bloods done on day 20 or 22. Does that make sense :?

I had such tests done earlier this year, and I recall my doctor not actually being that concerned if it was on 21/28/35 exactly... Basically, they're looking to see if one of the hormone levels has risen, indicating ovulation has happened. So, it doesn't *really* matter if it is day 23 or 22 or 21. If you ovulate around Day 14 then it should indicate so at 21/22/23.

Cool, thanks ladies. Well I'm getting prepared now, OH is back on zinc, selenium and multivits and we're both taking folic acid too. I got 'Magic Medicine' in the cupboard and I'm gonna stock up on natural yoghurt and OPK, I don't wanna leave anything to chance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back