**2009 Weight Loss Thread**VALENTINES DAY CHALLENGE**

I'm going to try jogging today with the buggy, tried yesterda and didn't get far but I'll get further everytime I'm sure :)

Today I am having;

Tea, semi skimmed milk, no sugar.

Water.

1 bowl of special K with semi skimmed milk and a little box of raisins sprinkled on.

Tonight: Lamb madras (healthy living diced lamb + jar of pataks madras sauce. 1 garlic and corriander nan bread, boiled rice, 2 onion bhajees.

I canny wait man :D I'm really missing bread so will really enjoy my nan bread :D

Oh and the usual 3x40 sit ups, lunges and hopefully some buggy jogging :D

All this must be doing something to slim me down? :think: I haven't been naughty once!

Bliddy hell Lou you are doing very well on the old exercise. Its doing my head in that I cant yet....I want to but Im not 6 weeks post section yet :wall:
Although I may do some of the milder wii fit ones later..Im feeling ok as long as Im not doing crunches and the like it should be ok? :think:

Ive lost 4lb so far this week so feeling good, but its the toning up I really wanna do! Im all jiggly!

Sounds like everyone is doing really well! I sneakily weighed myself this morning and I am....10st 8lbs!!! I have lost 3lb so far this week, woohoo :dance: :dance: :dance:

claireyfairey said:
Sounds like everyone is doing really well! I sneakily weighed myself this morning and I am....10st 8lbs!!! I have lost 3lb so far this week, woohoo :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yay! :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

I want to get to 9st, I was 11st initially after giving birth! I have no idea what I am though as all the scales in our house appear to be wrong. I am 10st according to one, which is totally unrealistic... :roll:

.Christina. said:
I want to get to 9st, I was 11st initially after giving birth! I have no idea what I am though as all the scales in our house appear to be wrong. I am 10st according to one, which is totally unrealistic... :roll:

I was 10st when I weighed myself at christmas but I haven't weighed myself since. I do feel slimmer though so go by how you feel hun :)

The lack of sugar/cake/choc/anything scrummy is now officially affecting my brain. I had a dream last night that we had a PF meet and all our children were vegetables!!!! Little onions, carrots, brussel sprouts etc on legs. My James was a Parsnip!!!! I woke up distraught I can tell ya! :rotfl:

I'd better flippin end up looking like Kylie if I've gotta suffer dream like these!!!

Sarah xxx

Lou said:
claireyfairey said:

Yay! :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

I caved in last night and had two glasses of red wine :oops: I'm so naughty! I didn't eat much yesterday though, so I made up for it in liquid calories ;) Official weigh day is Monday so we'll assess the damage then...wish me luck! :pray:

Ok i THINK ive added everyone correctly, let me know if not! Well done on everyones weight losses!!! :D :D I lost 5.5lbs last week, weigh day again on thursday, ive been very good altho had a rubbish day on friday but fine ever since altho we are only on sunday lol i wanna try and loose 3lb this week!

I'll be weighing myself tomorrow morning and tbh this week I'll be lucky if I don't put anything on. I've gone off the rails a couple times :wall:

Well I made my target of 2lb lost for the week - I'm positive I could have lost more but had a few slips during the week. Will be much better this week! :pray:

im weighting in on tuesday although i went to my bros bday party the other day and my SIL said that i look like ive gone down to my pre-pregnancy weight so i was happy about even though i dont think so!

I'm now 8st 12lb so I've lost 6lb since Jan 1st. I guess having tonsillitis and not being able to eat is kind of cheating though.

I still have a flabby belly :(

I want it to piss off quicker than this! :x

I've stopped pissing about and from today i've actually been dieting lol. Slimfast for breakfast, slimfast for lunch one slimfast snack bar 3 pints of water and im making a healthy chicken dinner for tea. Im fed up of feeling like crap. I havent lost any weight at all, if anything i've put it on and its depressing me. Time to get serious!

I've lost 2lb! Very lucky considering how many times I wrecked my diet last week! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back