**2009 Weight Loss Thread**VALENTINES DAY CHALLENGE**

Hi can i join please? I started "dieting" last week and lost 4 pounds very pleased! I would like to lose a stone to a stone and a half :)

Hey girls

Well I got weighed at WeightWatchers tonight and I have lost 7.5lbs. :cheer: :cheer:

I am so pleased. Its been so hard this week but totally worth it now.

:dance: :dance:

I thought I was getting well skinny.. until last night my friend comes round and I wa stelling her how I weigh myself on the wii and it does my bmi etc etc.. she says "Oh I bet that being really harsh to you at the moment" :evil:

I felt really happy yesterday as I put on a size 12 top and it was too big...but shes kicked me in the foof with that comment :shakehead:
Although she is a size 6 and thinks shes fat :roll:

I realised Ive lost 2 and a half stone in 5 weeks, and have another stone and half to lose, but Im not doing too badly! :D

oooo can i join in, by then id like to have lost 21lbs! :pray:

68 lbs is my total goal... :cheer:

ps,pm a mod and ask em to unsticky my old weight loss thingy and make this one sticky! :) im glad someone started a new un!

well im 1lb down so 4lb to go. wasnt really hoping for much this weight sinc ive been a bit naughty.

I've been good for the past couple days and have stuck to my points and have done an hour each day on the wii fit :D

Ninjawomble....Ignore your friend! It sounds like you're doing brilliantly :clap:

Bumblebee...well done! that is a great loss :clap:

well done everyone else too :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I am doing really well...

I've only been having my special K with semi skimmed milk and tea with same milk and no sugar. Lots of water and still no snacks or pop or booze. Tonight for dinner I had carrot and lentil soup and a handful of green grapes :) I was going to have a beer tonight but I've decided not to spoil it so am going to stay tee total for now :( I'd love a beer too :)

I've decided not to weigh myself for a couple of weeks yet because if I haven't lost anything I'll be disappointed and maybe give up.

I am SO DEPRESSED.

I've eaten sod all this week and I've put ON 4lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN THIS BE?????????????????????

woohoo, lost 2lbs this week! I thought I had a rotten week as well as I have been a right chocolate biscuit monster plus I had a chinese.

debecca said:
I am SO DEPRESSED.

I've eaten sod all this week and I've put ON 4lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN THIS BE?????????????????????

Maybe you've not eaten enough? :think: Or time of the month? :think:

You'll probably have lost it again next week :hug: :hug:

debecca said:
I am SO DEPRESSED.

Don't worry! I once ate next to nothing one week and still managed to put on weight!!

:hug: debecca

Have any of you used or thought about using Lipobind? apparently it removes some fat from the food you eat :think:

Come on girls, don't let this thread die!!!! :)

I'm still doing well, although I haven't weighed myself my jeans are baggy and I'm having to wear a belt :dance: I was thinking I'd have to go up a size at christmas so I'm well pleased :D Also my PJ bottoms are really loose and they were tight before (I noticed this morning when I was shopping in Asda's ) :wink: Only joking :) But yeah seriously I'm sticking to my diet and haven't cheated once, I get really hungry about 5pm and I am trying to eat my dinner slowly but its hard when you are really hungry :lol:

Still not weighing myself yet though, want it to be a BIG diference :)

Thanks for reading, makes me feel good writing it down, Jed and my family are getting sick of hearing about it :lol:

Hello!!! Still going strong here, although I don't think I'll lose anything this week...

Today's food:

B: 1 slice wholegrain toast with clover light and marmite, 1 pear.
L: 4 Quorn satay sticks, 1 activia cherry fat free yogurt, 1 apple.
D: Quorn mince in gravy with broad beans, peas and sweetcorn.
S: Don't know yet!

Am off out this evening to karioke :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: So may have a few bevvies :) Also out tomorrow night too for my friends birthday, so sadly will be a boozy weekend :?

Im still dieting :)

Its first proper week as i fell off the wagon first week lol

My weigh in is monday night so i shall let you know ;)

I have definately lost some my pants are falling off too lol

I am resisting thereabout to weigh myself at home...

Arghhh :)

Hi, im down from 12 stone to 11 stone 3lbs.... the fact that i have had the second bout of flu has helped since I dont have any appetite, im eating when i can just small meals, little and as often as i can as i feel sick all the time BUT ive lost a total of 11 lbs.

I would like to say that i feel loads better but i feel like death right now so i cant exactly "reap" the benefits. Im dead pleased though :cheer:

I'm still doing weightwatchers. I'm actually feeling a bit thinner now so hopefully when I weigh in on Monday I'll have lost a few more pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back