**2009 Weight Loss Thread**VALENTINES DAY CHALLENGE**

mummykay said:
14lbs in 6weeks pip?! i wanna do 14lbs in like a yr lol :oops: :rotfl: lazy moo haha

Yes but i have about 100 to loose lol annnnd the first week i always loose around 6-7lbs sooo hopefully by the end of this week half my target will be met :pray:

daftcotslass - im the same i ate like a PIG during pregnancy annd.... after lol

Weighed myself this morning and I'm not happy, I gained a good 8lb over christmas. I'm aiming to loose 14lb by valantines!

I'm 9st 4lb and I want to be 8st 1lb which is what I was in September (though hopefully without the associated mentalness).

So target for Vally Day is to lose 1 stone :shock:

I need to lose weight too. Its really starting to get to me. Nothing fits and I feel so horrible and I am back at work on tuesday and not looking forward to it. I am bigger than I was when I was pregnant!

I want to lose 14lb by valentines day too :D

I was good yesterday and did just under 2 hours on the wii fit (I did 30min of free step while watching tellybox).
Have been sticking to my ww points so far :)

me me me

I want to be my smexy pre babies 9stone again. Managed to get from 10.5st to 9.5st in the xmas weight loss challenge but am back up to just under 10st thanks to being a little piggy :oops:

I need to start doing some exercise as i've reached my level dieting alone. Just need to find some time and inspiration!

I was just wondering... does typing count as excercise?! lol

Come on girlies we can do it :D :cheer:

Bee & Monster munch do you want to set ureself a target??

I want to lose 27lbs all together. By valentines id like to lose 10lbs.

I'll go 14lbs for vallys day too please!

Soo wish I could exercise but my section scar isnt fully healed yet.....have cut my calorie intake down but need something specific, what diets best? :think:

ninjawomble said:
I'll go 14lbs for vallys day too please!

Soo wish I could exercise but my section scar isnt fully healed yet.....have cut my calorie intake down but need something specific, what diets best? :think:

If you love ure food like me then slimming world is great as you can eat as much as you like of certain foods xx

I wanna do it 14lbs too :)
Gunna start rosemary connely i think has anyone done this already ?

Put me down for 14lbs too please :cheer:

I'm not sure when I'll be counting it by though :think: If I have lost weight at my weigh in on Monday I'm gonna count that in the loss but if I've put any on I'll start it then!

I don't know whats realistic as a target though :(

I'm going for 2lb a week as that's what my Wii Fit told me to do :lol:

That way it's realistic and if I get more than that I'll be chuffed. Though if I lose more I will be tempted to eat chocolate as a prize to self so please don't let me girls :lol:

Ok I'll go for the same as Lorna then :D

I need to weigh myself now though :(

Bee said:

I was tempted not to but I've "only" put on 6lbs in about a month and a half. No matter what you can't be as fat as me :lol:

I would like to lose 15 lb (7 kilo)
i have to do it in kilo as i got some new scales in the summer and being a cheepskate bought the kilo ones as they were £2 cheeper than the normal ones lol.

daftscotslass said:
Bee said:

I was tempted not to but I've "only" put on 6lbs in about a month and a half. No matter what you can't be as fat as me :lol:

Not done it yet :lol:

Don't want to :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back