**2009 Weight Loss Thread**VALENTINES DAY CHALLENGE**

Hey Guys :wave:

I dont post very often but I'd love to join you to loose some weight. I'm starting weightwatchers on Monday and would like to lose 14lb by Valentines day and i'm hoping posting on here will give me extra motivation!!!

Just have to eat ALL the chocolate in the fridge by tomorrow night!!!! :lol:

Good luck everyone :hug:

OK I'm starting on monday as we still have xmas crap lying about :wall:
I'm gonna aim for about a pound a week so put me down for 5 pounds? by valentines day please

Bee said:
daftscotslass said:
Bee said:
Ok I'll go for the same as Lorna then :D

I need to weigh myself now though :(

I was tempted not to but I've "only" put on 6lbs in about a month and a half. No matter what you can't be as fat as me :lol:

Not done it yet :lol:

Don't want to :(

sometimes i think its good to weigh ureself and feel crp about how much you weigh as it makes you more determined?? Come on you can do it! :D x :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya :wave: I'll weigh myself when I can (don't have any scales in the house) and then I'll join y'all. I think I'm about 10st and want to be 8st (haha don't we all) :roll: I used to be a size 6 but would never want to be that thin again, I just want to be a size 10 (8 if possible). I'm a snug size 12 as we speak.

I'll let you know my target when I've weighed myself but I've already started dieting as from New Years day. Special K for breakfast. Tea with no sugar and semi skimmed milk, water throughout the day and a healthy dinner. Oh and 3 rounds of 40 sit ups, morning, afternoon and before bed, and then as from monday I'll be back walking into town, to play centre and to Tesco's :wink:

:cheer: Ive lost 2 lbs!!

(using the Wii to weigh meself, its more accurate)

Well done!!!!! Thats excellent :clap:

I had my first weigh-in today...I've lost 6lb! :cheer: :cheer:

My ticker only says 1lb cos it was 5lb gained!

Why cant I update my ticker? :think:

Tried clicking on it...

And well done muppetmummy! :cheer: :cheer:

Hmmm, well after about half an hours sleep last night, waking up to smelly snow (it stinks in London- pollution :puke: ) and having no car. I made the long journey to fat club on the bus to be told I've put on 1/2 lb :| I was happy it wasn't more because I did relax over Christmas but looks like I'm starting the challenge today.

Well done to those of you that lost weight :cheer:

ooo would you mind adding me to the list? Im hoping to lose 10lbs.

I started today! I'd like to lose 10lbs by Valentines if I can :) I currently weigh 10st 11lbs :doh: I am sort of low carbing, and definately no carbs in the evening :talkhand:

Here's how today looked:

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs with small dollop of ketchup, 1 pear.
Lunch: Salad with lettuce, radishes and cucumber topped with a dollop of tuna and sweetcorn mixed with extra light mayonnaise. 1 apple.
Dinner: 3 quorn sausages with a pile of veg from the freezer (carrots, peas and swede) with thin gravy and small dollop of horseradish sauce, mmm.
Snacks: Small handful peanuts and raisins.
Drinks: 5 cups of tea, 1 coffee, 2 pints water.
Excercise: 45 minutes walking in the FREEZING cold pushing the buggy!

C xxx

I was quite good today until I ate the chocolate that was left in the cupboard. Won't buy any more :oops:

Breakfast: toast with philly
Snack: clementine
Lunch: roll with turkey, apple and muller yog
Dinner: Lasagne

Exercise - was on my feet and all over the building at work from 8.30am - 4pm so I think that's well more than I've been used to recently :lol:

Today i had
Breakfast: marmite sandwich
Lunch: marmite sandwich
Snack: Iced Apple Danish and Hot chocolate with whipped cream
Tea: Bowl of home-made chicken broth and dumplings and an orange jelly with mandarins
Snack: Galaxy Chocolate

Exercise: Walked about a mile and a half into town and back again (big hills was puffed out)

Tomorrow i aim to not eat any chocolate and eat some of the clementines in the fridge :lol:

I gonna get some new weighing scales later on in the week when i get paid cos our current ones are pants n then i'll do a ticker thingy :dance:

Fly said:
Today i had
Breakfast: marmite sandwich
Lunch: marmite sandwich
Snack: Iced Apple Danish and Hot chocolate with whipped cream
Tea: Bowl of home-made chicken broth and dumplings and an orange jelly with mandarins
Snack: Galaxy Chocolate

Exercise: Walked about a mile and a half into town and back again (big hills was puffed out)

Tomorrow i aim to not eat any chocolate and eat some of the clementines in the fridge :lol:

No offence but that sounds fattening to me, especially the snack! :lol:

Kerrrr-ist no wonder Ive lost 2 lbs already. You all made evaluate what Id had last three days

yesterday:- chilli and rice

day before- sweet sour chicken and rice

day before that- 4 ryvita and pate

AND THATS IT!!

Mainly due to Islas constant feeding, Ive havnt time to make or eat anything till OH gets home from work and cooks tea :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back