**2009 Weight Loss Thread**VALENTINES DAY CHALLENGE**

littlepip

Reaction score
Come on who's with me!?!?!? I have got a LOT to loose!! :( I started slimming world 2 days ago! 363 days to go!! lol

Name --------------- Target ------------ +/- So Far

littlepip -------------------- 14lb ----------------------- -8lb

daftscotslass ------------ 10lb ----------------------- -2lb

kellie80 --------------------- 14lb ----------------------- 0lb

debecca --------------------- 14lb ----------------------- -6lb

muppetmummy --------- 14lb ----------------------- -8lb

jayla's mummy ----------- 5lb ------------------------- -1lb

melanie --------------------- 10lb ------------------------ 0lb

ninjawomble -------------- 14lb ----------------------- -5lb

magicmarkers ------------ 14lb ----------------------- 0lb

handbagqueen ---------- 14lb ----------------------- -2lb

Bee ----------------------------- 14lb ----------------------- 0lb

xrachx ----------------------- 15lb ----------------------- 0lb

Bumblebee ---------------- 14lb ----------------------- -7.5lb

Fly ------------------------------- 5lb ------------------------- 0lb

CHOCOHOLIC ------------- 14lb ----------------------- 0lb

cez8457 ---------------------- 10lb ----------------------- 0lb

claireyfairey -------------- 10lb ----------------------- -7lb

xxsammyxx ---------------- 26lb ----------------------- -13lb

JoAnn&Aimee ------------ 10lb -------------------------- -2lb

nikkif -------------------------- 14lb ------------------------- 14lb

lozzi ---------------------------- 21lb ------------------------- 0lb

me! me! I'm on my first week back on weightwatchers. I have a scary amount to lose! :shock:

Me! Im not sure about dieting though because I couldnt be arsed with making two different meals for me and Thea. I really need to cut the crap like chocolate and crisps out of my own diet.
I try to make healthy meals, its my snacking that gets me into trouble.
I want to shift a stone at least.

Me! I've been going to Scottish Slimmers for over a year but left while pregnant, when I went back found out I'd lost the 3 stone I'd gained during the pregnancy in 6 weeks but I am slowly putting it back on. :talkhand: Today was my first diet day and I ended up having 2 Big Macs (how piggy of me but it wasn't at the same time!! lol). Ewan's dad brought them over so day 1 failed. I shall make up for it tomorrow though! I've already got my cereal weighed out and put in a container for tomorrow morning! :rotfl:

I used to go to scottish slimmers meetings a couple years ago. I found it very similar to weight watchers except you have to count up to 40-ish for the points rather than 20-ish.
I chose weight watchers this time cos they have the online version which is cheaper than paying £5 a week for meetings :D

I'm in. i was doing so well before christmas and now i'm dreading getting weighed on monday.
i'm doing weightwatchers and gonna aim to take at least 30 minutes walk daily. i got a wii fit for christmas but lily never lets me alone for long enough to do it :roll:

I like the ticker factory ones as you can put them in igoogle and it gives you a weight chart to show how much you've lost (or put on in my case!)

im in too hun! i got wii fit an it says that ive lost 2lb already so id like to lose 5lb please.
are we gonna weight in weekly?
i lurve our weight loss threads xx

I'm starting today too! I lost 5 and a half stone last year but I must of put at stone back on over Christmas, lol. Weighing myself in the morning to see what the damage is :roll:

Me me me!!

I cant exercise yet though till my post natal check due to the section, but Im dieting like mad!

I'm In - got at least 2 stone i want to shift if not more. Asked the doctor today about losing weight n she was about as much use as a chocolate teapot - am gonna cut all the crap n just eat healthy things, proper meals and make sure i get out walking every day! Was doing pretty well before christmas but have put a bit back on over the festive season - am breastfeeding aswell so hoping this will help me :)

Im in too, i have put about 3 kilos on over xmas and its not good!
i want to lose about 7 kilos if poss maybe more.
I am starting monday so i can start on a fresh week.

mummykay said:
me, wanna shift a stone and get back into a 6

:shock: :shock: :shock: I wil never in my life be a six :(

I want to get back to a size 10 :( I'd be happy with that! I am pushing on a size 16, I feel huuuuuuuuuuuuuge :( Soooo depressing.

I will weigh myself on Monday and start then :wink:

One of my thighs is probably a 6 atm :lol: I'm pushing a size 16 myself and want to get back into my size 10-12 clothes :D

Chocoholic...Aww, never mind :hug: :hug: I've done things like that loads of time. I always think it's easier starting on a Monday anyway, find it prepares me mentally.

muppetmummy said:
me! me! I'm on my first week back on weightwatchers. I have a scary amount to lose! :shock:

Don't worry i have more to loose than you lol :oops:

Anyone want to set themselves a target for valentine's day???

Im gonna aim foor.. 14lbs

14lbs in 6weeks pip?! i wanna do 14lbs in like a yr lol :oops: :rotfl: lazy moo haha

I need to lose about 5 stone. Was about 2 stone overweight before I had Becky and thanks to eating like a horse in pregnancy and being lazy since then, I have another 3 to lose on top. I'm starting on Monday when I go back to work because I won't have time to eat crap then :lol:

So my targets are...

Lose 10lbs by my February holiday (which is near Valentines day so that seems like a good target day)
Lose a stone and a half by Easter
Lose 3 stone by summer (end of June/start of July)

And I'll take it from there. Not going to bother joining WW or anything because I know what I need to do and the money the classes would cost would be much better invested in doing something active with DD like swimming at the weekend.

Good luck girlies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back