20 Wk Scan

twinkle84

Reaction score
Had 20 wk scan yesterday and all is perfect. Im so pleased and can finally relax again now. Im really starting to fall in love with the little one. Was proud we are still team YELLOW! Although hubby said its a boy because sonographer said he all the time, but midwife said they do say 'he'. Anyway have attatched pic, I did think little one had legs in way on its 'bits' but not sure what that is that you can see nr bottom? mmmmm x

Attachments

• bab 001.jpg
    bab 001.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 28
Fab scan picture, its amazing what you can see. Glad everything is ok. xxxx

awe! so cute!! and great news everything is where its ment to be im guessing girl haha!! x x x

Ow this is what is good about not knowing, all the guessing haha. Hubby said boy, but bits are more like girls at this stage??? ow im not sure, but thanks ladies xx

Can't believe how clear it is, it's soooo sweet!!!

Fantastic scan picture! :yay: Glad everything's ok! I'm useless at trying to look for bits on scan pictures but I don't think you can see clearly without a shot between the legs! I'd have been sneakily trying to see all the way through the scan...I'm far too impatient :lol:

wow fab piccie and well done on staying team yellow!!

So glad all is well x honestly all I can see is the leg which looks to be in the perfect place to hide girl or boy bits! Lol x x

Brilliant picture, glad all is good with the baby.

Congrats Hun! Glad everythings perfect!

Awww thanks so much ladies for all your lovely comments. Im so pleased and have taken a pic of the scan and its my mobile screensaver, just keep looking at it. Im in love haha xx

congratulations hun and fantastic picture....im staying yellow too mwah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back