20 wk Scan (with pics)

emembeth

Reaction score
Had my 20 wk scan today (at 22wks 6days) and was fab. Was really nervous before hand but sonographer said all looked perfect :D ! Baby is apparently chubby though!
Here are a few pics
2ndScan1.jpg

2ndScan2.jpg

2ndScan4.jpg

Chubby? It's beautiful. You must be overjoyed.
S

Well.. apparently it's head and abdominal circumference were measuring about 5 days ahead of dates so she kept saying it was chubby and had a pudgy tummy, poor thing! I just said it obviously takes after DH :D

I was going to ask that :D I think it looks like a boy from the scan pic's could be wrong though.... glad it all went well x

Didn't wanna be told sex but didn't mind if we happened to see something that gave it away but as it happens it had legs firmly crossed!!! Sonographer said she couldn't see any "boy bits" and there were poss 3 lines, but they could just have been placenta as it was really giving nothing away. Said she def wouldn't have bet any money on which sex it is!

lovely pics hun :cheer: :hug: glad all is okay with baby :hug:

:cheer: what a perfect baby and beautiful pics... Well done mummy and bubs :cheer: :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

Amazing piccies :hug:

Chubby?! Just looks like another lovely little bubba to me!

AAAAAwwwwwww, cute schnoz in the first picture!!!!!

Chubby????? What a cheeky thing to say, you are only 20 weeks, he/she will be totally balanced out before they arrive in the world!

At my 20wk scan my babies legs were measuring extra long dating them at 22 weeks but everything else was showing as 20 weeks! I think each baby just grows a bit differently, they are human after all, no two are the same!

Aw fab pics hun I absolutely love the first one its a perfect profile. :D

Great pictures honey. Congratulations you have a beautiful looking baby there. xxx

scans always wanna make me cry cos they are so beautiful

those are great scan pictures. I don't know about chubby, but as least your baby is growing well and is healthy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back